Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Other > Lounge

Old 08-31-2010, 04:45 PM
R.I.P.

reefwars will become famous soon enough
Default sad day for this cat :(

im sure nobody wants to hear this but with no family or friends in this city this is where i can let out a bit

today me and my better half broke up she and her family moved her stuff out and i dont think we will be getting back together.weve been fighting over the last few months and i guess she had it and decided to leave. i know its my fault and not hers so im not placing blame , the phrase you dont know what you have untill its gone keeps coming to mind and somehow my mind was clouded for a long time , not even sure how it got to be this bad that she would want to leave i guess communication was lacking or im just blind to the signs

sorry if this doesnt belong here they can delete if if they like thanks
Old 08-31-2010, 05:05 PM
Gold Member

lastlight has a spectacular aura aboutlastlight has a spectacular aura aboutlastlight has a spectacular aura about

Totally been there before man. It doesn't help when we're fiddle faddlin' with our tanks 24-7 either. Best of luck.
Old 08-31-2010, 05:10 PM

Wingin It is on a distinguished road

Sorry to hear that

Sometimes it does take losing someone to put things in perspective.

Balance is the key.
Old 08-31-2010, 05:17 PM

Lance is on a distinguished road

So sorry to hear.
Old 08-31-2010, 05:31 PM
R.I.P.

thanks guys i def agree with you all, i find the hardest part today is sitting in my empty house looking around at all the stuff gone, hard to believe it happened. not gonna lie she didnt approve of the tanks and it was def a contributing factor to our fights. how does one even start to start over we own everything together bills, animals, house, random junk. i moved here without any family ive since lost contact with my good friends because she was all i needed and i thought it would last forever man what a life changer

thanks guys for all the kind words it really cheered me up and got me to stop wandering the house like a zombie for a bit
Old 08-31-2010, 05:35 PM
Gold Member

lastlight has a spectacular aura aboutlastlight has a spectacular aura aboutlastlight has a spectacular aura about

You're describing my situation 10 years ago to a T it's sorta scary. Amazing what time and a few failed fish tanks can do to make you forget. My problem was refusing to let go when clearly I should have. I'm terrible with advice but hopefully you can work it out one way or another.
Old 08-31-2010, 05:39 PM

Vitaminz is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Vitaminz

Sorry to hear that buddy, we are all here for you....sometimes it is easier to confide in strangers than family... On a personal note, I have been where you are at right now with an ex of mine, it was hard to imagine how life could ever go on without that routine.....But let me tell you, looking back on it now, it did happen for a reason....During that time, I learned alot about myself, and now alot better off for it. I have since found the woman of my dreams, and have 3 wonderful kids...I hope things work out for you, and let me know if there is any way I can help you.

Jeff
Old 08-31-2010, 06:20 PM

Llamarama is on a distinguished road

sorry to hear dude if you need a puppy sitter or some beer buddies we can come for a visit let me know if I can help at all
Old 08-31-2010, 06:26 PM
R.I.P.

could def use a beer buddy lol i need to find something to occupy my time i was going to work on my tanks but honestly when i look at it i just want to smash them and im smarter that that so ill keep my distance and work wasnt a good idea today as it was all sprung on me as i was on my way out the door this morning seriously though if anyone wants to hang out have some drinks im down, one thing i do know is i need to start having friends again and stay social or it will eat me alive and fester inside my brain

theres a lesson to be learned here i just need to figure out what it is and like the tanks only time will tell thanks all
Old 08-31-2010, 06:31 PM

Llamarama is on a distinguished road

well we're in red deer but if you need a friend we could def come up later on...do you still have Zoya? could bring zooey they could wear each other out :P