Old 04-18-2008, 01:39 AM

fishguyxd is on a distinguished road
Default mazatlan

I looking at going there in a couple months
What's there to do there ,wife is looking for shopping etc and touring around
any comments or place sto see?
Old 04-18-2008, 01:57 AM

ElGuappo is on a distinguished road

I have been to maz about 7 years ago i personally preffered it to PV. lots of good night clubs and beach front shopping. it is not the nicest of cities but hey its meh-He-Co. great people alot less hassel compared to PV. just be stern with the vendors when you say no. if you do decide to buy of a vender HAGLE your A$$ of. i paid 10 american for a beach towel (thought it was a great deal as he was asking 20). my buddy later that day from the same vendor got 3 for 10. just an example. you can even bargan at the shops.

DO NOY PAY RETAIL FOR ANYTHING !!!!!!!!!! Aside from food. check out the no name cafe. Cubs affiliated and the best ribs ever. there is also a tiny little hole in the cafe. cant remember the name but 20 will get you hammered and well fed. there is i believe the ORIGANAL Senior frogs. right next to a WIKED ripper. one of the hotels on the beach has a little piano man out back.

All the places i make refferece to are close to the Aztec inn (two blocks from the no name if you are looking at it to the right.

PS
the deep sea fishing was amazing caught 6 blue tuna 5 yellow tip tuna and 6 mae mae ?(Maa-ehh Maa-ehh) Beautiful flat faced fish our largest was 6 feet. one group of 12 with a total cost of 500 american. as if the fishing wasnt enough we had dolphins swiming beside the boat doing tricks for us most of the day.

been to PV twice since maz and still would preffer maz. alot friendlier. however beware off young pickpocket selling gum. this can be said of any city in mexico unfortunatly.
72 Gallon Bowfront Reef.. Hardware:2x250w Luminex Elite HQI Reflectors (Phoenix Hexarc Bulbs), Galaxy 2x250w Electronic ballast, Euroreef 130 Skimmer, Sedra KSP 7000 Retern... Live Stock: Pair of Hawaiian Flame Wrasse, Leopard Wrasse, Pink Streaked Wrasse, Pair True Percula Clowns, Potters Angel, African Flameback Angel, Orange Fin Tomini Tang, Yellow Assessor, Tailspot Blenny, Purple Firefish..

45 G FW Asain Barb Community tank.

Last edited by ElGuappo; 04-18-2008 at 02:05 AM. Reason: ps
Old 04-18-2008, 03:22 AM

castaway is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to castaway

Go on the Stone Island Tour its a blast.
Old 04-18-2008, 06:27 PM

Pier Pressure is on a distinguished road

Ah, Stone Island. Watch those coco locos - I drank a bunch of them Christmas Eve one year when we toured Stone Island and barely survived Christmas day! Parasailing was very fun and pretty, too!
Old 04-18-2008, 08:26 PM

ElGuappo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pier Pressure View Post
Ah, Stone Island. Watch those coco locos - I drank a bunch of them Christmas Eve one year when we toured Stone Island and barely survived Christmas day! Parasailing was very fun and pretty, too!
was this a "BOOZE CRUISE"? they are pretty money. the one we went on went past seal island and there had to be atleast 500 of them. then onto an island for snorkling drinking eating volleyball,and other various activities. was like 50 ahead. for and 8 hour day all you can drink and eat, i belive the snorkling was extra and other activities suck as parasailing banana boating.
72 Gallon Bowfront Reef.. Hardware:2x250w Luminex Elite HQI Reflectors (Phoenix Hexarc Bulbs), Galaxy 2x250w Electronic ballast, Euroreef 130 Skimmer, Sedra KSP 7000 Retern... Live Stock: Pair of Hawaiian Flame Wrasse, Leopard Wrasse, Pink Streaked Wrasse, Pair True Percula Clowns, Potters Angel, African Flameback Angel, Orange Fin Tomini Tang, Yellow Assessor, Tailspot Blenny, Purple Firefish..

45 G FW Asain Barb Community tank.