Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Vendor Forums > Red Coral Aquarium > Red Coral Edmonton

Old 02-23-2012, 05:42 PM

RedCoralEdmonton is on a distinguished road
Default Adopt Me

This is our new foster dog Cash. She is such a suck and all she wants to do is lay her head on your lap and get lots of pets. She was transferred down from the Calgary Humane Society where she was not doing good in the facility, she was scared being trapped in the dog run. Cash is a little timid and very submissive but with time and socialization in her new foster home she is starting to come out of her shell. Cash is being fostered with cats and dogs and she is learning that they just want to be friends with her. Cash walks good on a leash and is house and kennel trained. She has a beautiful coat with a fresh grooming that has removed all of her mats. She is also spayed, vaccinated, de-wormed, tattooed and micro-chipped. Inquire on this girl now if you can give her a loving family to join! You can inquire about her through WHARF's website http://www.wharfrescue.ca or call her foster mom, Tanis at 780-266-6365

Breed : Husky Shepherd X
Old 02-23-2012, 05:54 PM
Just a guy..

Aquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the rough

Do you have any external links to her? She looks like she might be a good flyball or frisbee dog, and I know a few people in dog sports there.
Old 02-23-2012, 06:10 PM

RedCoralEdmonton is on a distinguished road

All of her info is on the wharf website!

Steve
Old 02-23-2012, 06:14 PM
Just a guy..

Aquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedCoralEdmonton View Post
All of her info is on the wharf website!

Steve
Guess I missed that part I'll pass along the info. Thanks