View Single Post
Old 04-24-2009, 01:08 AM
Staff

christyf5 is on a distinguished road

Well I was going to see if I could rustle up more prizes. I wasn't really sure how to do the categories as if we go with these 4 we already have to split the dough 4 ways which, depending on the number of entries, might make for not much of a gift certificate.

I was hoping for a "best tank thread" prize and "best theme" prize or something like that.

As for the livestock, yeah I'd kind of like to keep it on budget. You see for me, I'm not much of a DIY/equipment type so I like to see what people can do on a "smaller" budget. I know its going to be a bit of a headache having a budget for livestock but I like to think I've made it fairly simple. Likely it won't be that simple. Then again if people don't like that idea, they can go for the unlimited budget and we can get rid of the other categories. For me I'm more interested in seeing what people can do with a limited amount of money

Oh Sarah may have been thanking you for putting together the rules that I plagiarized from the last contest. I thank you for that too

My 180 Build

Every electronic component is shipped with smoke stored deep inside.... only a real genius can find a way to set it free.