View Single Post
Old 11-22-2013, 01:07 AM

yellowworld is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginu View Post
I think you could easily put it on top of the wave box stretching all the way to the dock. It will take a little bit of construction above the wave box but it can be done.

And yes lighthouse sounds wicked, I actually pictured that before you posted

In sure one day I'll make something like this when I have time and need something to do, kids will eventually get poker haha.

I do have to say this is one of the coolest if not the best ever high tech miniature build I've ever seen.

Thus belongs in a magazine

By the way where did you get the short extension cords for eb8 ? That's again a really cool idea.
Oh yeah! now you've got my head spinning haha there might be a way to incorporate something like that above the wave box haha now I'm starting day dream again haha

I got the cords from here they worked really well the only thing i had to do was shave down the casing on the second plug from the left on the top row and the same on the bottom row to allow them to fit just because of the way that EB8 spaced out the plugs

Im not to sure if its magazine worthy or not but i do have to say that i haven't found anything else like it haha thanks!!!