View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013, 07:09 AM

yellowworld is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianbudz604 View Post
Cool build, you should get some type of plants or something on that rock like the mountain.
Im trying to find some scale stuff to grow on their right now but I think if i was to go with more of a fake kinda model train type scene but minus the train it would look really good but your right nothing really compares to living plants!

So if anyone has any idea on where to find or what kind of miniature type plants, vines, flowers or greenery there is out there i would love to hear from you!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coralgurl View Post
That's just insanely cool! Nicely done!
Quote:
Originally Posted by reefwars View Post
Well freaking done Jamie man love it
Thanks guys I love the way it has turned out so far and i still have a long way to go!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyguy00 View Post
Wow thats pretty cool! What an interesting way to look at a reef tank. I love it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lastlight View Post
lol i love the little walkway you're nuts! the fish are going to look like monsters swimming around below that. you should have a person sitting on the walkway with a fishing pole.
Brett your taking the ideas out of my head hahaha I have bought a few little N scale guys from PM hobby craft when i picked up all the balsa wood i just gotta figure out where to put them now.

And i agree its a completely new perspective on the hole tank now that the walkway is on the rocks everything is going to look giant haha its going to be its only little realm!