View Single Post
Old 05-27-2012, 05:01 PM

Enigma is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquattro View Post
No, I connect fine with my phone, or any PC I use. Although I'm not with Telus, but pretty sure they don't block 3G web requests
Works fine with my Torch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquattro View Post
Shelley probably has the best advice then, I believe she may have the same router?
Yes, I've got the same router.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatcaneyedo View Post
We just switched to Telus so we've now got this two in one router and modem. My previous attempts were with Shaw and a Linksys router. The new unit says Actiontec V1000H. At one point in the past I had someone over picking up a few frags and happened to work with networks for a living. He took a quick glance at what I had done so far and said that it looked right to him. So I must have been close...
It could just be that you neglected to reboot the Apex (or something). We made that mistake.

And, once you get it set up you won't just be able to type "apex" into the address bar of your browser. You'll need to use specific addresses combined with the port number.

I'll try to put something together for you. But, hubby made all of the changes while I looked on. I may need him to explain everything to me, and he's working right now.

Alternatively, I may be able to convince him to give you a call. But, I better get the laundry done first.