View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 04:57 AM

yellowworld is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishyFishy! View Post
Dude that sucks in a big way!!!!
Tell me about it, there i was just minding my business driving at a nice 60km/h down a back road near Balzac at 2:00am cus my buddy has a pregnant mayer and she was looking like she had just about enough of carrying that fat little guy around and them BAM!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishoholic View Post
Bad ditch and post, what were they thinking! But seriously that sucks
I know right, someone should be out there watching what these posts and ditches are doing, they have been getting away with these shenanigans for far to long now

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grizz View Post
WHOA Jamie that is a bit of a distraction for sure, hope your ok bud.
Yeah im fine, the worst part is it happened slow enough that i said to myself "come on miss it, miss it!!" then i hear a pop and look over my shoulder to see my tinted window explode and light and snow come rushing in. Then i looked forward while still sliding into the ditch and i remember saying "well there goes my tank money"

Quote:
Originally Posted by riceboy View Post
damn that sucks dude, i for sure know this is the winner of the contest, all you need are live critters
haha thanks man, but i need lights to make them live unless i just toss a few things in there the last day and get a flash light haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScubaSteve View Post
That sucks dude! Is the post ok? Poor guy was just hanging out doin' his job 'til you showed up . How's the body?
hahaha I didn't even feel the post it was just there one second and gone the next I turned it into 3 pieces the largest of which was the top with the speed sign on it haha

I mangled the pinch weld so i got a few days in the shop ahead of me, it shouldn't me to hard to pull out then weld a new lip in and do the body work, ill just tint my primer and let it go, i got some rush above the window im going to take care of as well as paint the whole truck this summer