View Single Post
Old 04-24-2009, 03:35 AM
Staff

christyf5 is on a distinguished road

Well the reason I put that in was because of the pricing I chose for items from your tank. Its easy to say "oh I'll buy this for my big tank for $70" and then a week later put it in your nano and charge $35. I was thinking that corals that had been in there for awhile might be easier. But you're right, I suppose when you think about it, policing the whole thing might be a pain in the arse because no matter how hard you try to make rules steadfast, theres always a way around them.

The reason I tried to do it that way is because I want this nano to be a challenge. To me, setting up a nano for less than $500 is a challenge. I thought it might help the budgets by being able to frag things out of another tank.

I dunno, personally, making the budget bigger or separating it into equipment and livestock, each with massive budgets has no interest for me. The meat of this contest for me are the tanks with a budget. The unlimited tanks are all about the freedom of creativity while the budget tanks are about financial creativity

My 180 Build

Every electronic component is shipped with smoke stored deep inside.... only a real genius can find a way to set it free.