View Single Post
Old 01-28-2015, 07:07 PM

jason604 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by asylumdown View Post
An update - the thing came in like 6 days. Appears to be in perfect working order, and already had the correct date and time programmed in to it (which seems like a fluke to me considering it clearly came from a different time zone).

I'm still baffled by how this is possible considering how much comparable dosers by other brands costs, but I haven't set it up yet so I'll reserve final judgement for when I've been able to play with it for a bit. I'm out of town until Sunday and didn't think adding an unknown element to control something as important as alkalinity to my tank a couple of days before leaving for a week was smart.
Fish-street is able to cut the cost of their products dramatically mainly due to the fact that they get their stock directly from the manufacturer instead of MANY middle men n of course mainly that they r in China. Brand power is very indeed powerful. Think about a Louis Vuitton jacket vs a no name one. Lv can cost U thousands while the other can cost u under $100 n both does its job of keeping u warm(most likely the no name is warmer) but then again fish street does pick quality items to sell n not the usual 1 time use n break China stuff. But ya $2 shipping makes no sense to me ����