View Single Post
Old 04-23-2015, 06:19 AM

jason604 is on a distinguished road

So I did have some recent trouble with my tank and a bunch of sps died but I believe I may have corrected it. I think I finally somewhat fully stocked my tank now just gotta resist the temptation of new pretty things and let them grow. I can't emphasize how great of an idea it was during my planning stage to make my final sump chamber into a frag tank. Helped me acclimate new corals so easily without them frying to my radions. Oh and I bought 5 new fish =). 2 colorful rainbow looking wrasse that I forgot the name of, 1 beautiful male filament wrasse with super long fins and 2 lovely anthias. So far every1 is getting along great.

Here's a pic of all the recent goodies that was in my sump for atleast 2 weeks under par38 to acclimate to radions

I just finish adding all my new corals to the main display 3 days ago and they are accepting the lights perfectly. Here are a bunch of pics.

Splitting tank pics into 3 from left to right.

I glued 2 a red and green monti cap to a magnet in a shape of a heart. Hope it will grow beautifully giving it an awesome floating effect. I left a area in the center sand bed for my euphyllia and zoa garden so they can't attack other LPS or sps

I always wanted a orange plate since I started this hobby 2yrs ago n I've finally got a stupidly bright one wih blue tips!!

And of course the beautiful BRAINS!!!

This monster sized long tent electric base plate is simply nothing but gorgeous. Had to move my brain tho in fear of them stinging each other

I put my brain on a dead plate coral on a dead green slimer lol. Gonna plan on sticking something cool on that later on

This milli up in front of gonna be amazing once it colors up.

Also got 2 pretty cool bubble tip anemonies. The green with white tip is pretty cool when it actually bubbles up. Didn't take pic of it bubbly

My acid rain bta has already split into 2. So cool. But it doesn't look that great atm. Dunno how long they look ****ty for when they split I have no prior experience with anem's. Here's a pic of it in its prime.

N of course I can't forget about my sweet electric flame scallop. No electricity in this pic.

Bi colored torch

I forgot the name of this coral. I rly like it as it is super bright orange. Just flows under leds. Any1 know what it is?

Hope u guys enjoy the pics and he changes I made to my tank. Pointers are always welcomed!! There will be more pics coming soon. Got a gopro but it keeps disconnecting it's wifi via iPhone app so Im having a hard time taking underwater pics. Once I figure out how to correct that issue I will start taking sweet underwater macro pics n such =)

Last edited by jason604; 04-23-2015 at 06:25 AM.