View Single Post
Old 12-19-2013, 12:29 AM

yellowworld is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by IanWR View Post
My mind absolutely boggles at the time and effort that you have put into this tank. I can only assume that you will be adding tiny led streetlights for your boardwalk, a working remote control crane for the cargo area, and wee little floodlights to illuminate the rock from beneath, all run by yet another hidden electrical panel that looks like it was assembled by an OCD Swiss watchmaker.

- Ian
hahahaha thats awesome!! and pretty bang on too!! I'm going to be building lamps out of model plane hollow brass tube and .75mm fiber optic line - the lights are going to be about 1cm tall at most with, most likely a cast epoxy lamp on top to make it look like an old gas lantern light post

I haven't decided on the cargo crane yet or if I'm going to do something different but the one thing I'm sure of there is going to be a lighthouse built into the rock at the top that will light up as well and conceal the blue tubing that feeds the waterfall - not to sure if I'm going to build it out of wood or stone and wood

also not to give to much away but I think i posted a while back a ship that I had built and then wrecked to make it look like it split in half. I might end up using it as well but only time will tell