View Single Post
Old 11-15-2004, 03:09 PM

danny zubot is on a distinguished road
Default reply

Steve Wrote
Quote:
I think a mistake we have made in the past is that we have not set aside a regular meeting ...
I agree

Myself and some other fellow reefers that are pretty new to the board would really love to see what goes on at these meetings. I haven't been to one because I never knew about it. IMO: If there is to be a meeting it would be a great idea to advertise the function, and to welcome newcomers. (if they are to be welcome ) I wouldn't want to go to a meeting if I felt like I was crashing someone's private function.

A simple post with a poll attached would give a good idea of who might be interested in attending or hosting the next meeting. It would also serve to prove if the interest in this type of organization has indeed grown like some have noticed.
55 gallon cube - 50 lbs LR - ASM G3 skimmer - 30 Gallon sump - 22 Gallon refugium / frag tank - 4x 24 watt HO T5's - Mag 9.5 return - Pin Point PH monitor - 400 watt XM 20K MH in Lumenarc reflector - Dual stage GFO/NO3 media reactor - 6 stage RODI auto top up -Wavemaster Pro running 3 Koralia 2's.

Fully stocked with fish, corals and usually some fine scotch
http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=55041