View Single Post
Old 04-14-2015, 10:57 PM

jason604 is on a distinguished road

God damn I'm a retard. Ryan UR right I did manage to mess up my hanna test. Just re read the back side of the instruction n it said to get accurate reading I should test vile right away after mixing reagent!! I normally mix reagent and then get side track by other maintenance for my tank n normally test it 30-1hr later. Thought it's normal Cuz it's fine doing that with salifert to a certain point. After testing hanna phosphate carefully it was at 0.15!!! No wonder my acros were rtning. I increased my vodka and vinegar dosing a bit and making rO water now. I should be able to do a 20g change tomorrow. I'm not gonna increase my rowaphos Cuz from experience doing too many things too fast causes much more harm than good.

I'm glad I dragged my sunset milli colony rigt away last night as today the base is all dead and 2 frags died. Happy to still have some left alive.
Back 2 frags is pretty much dead

Is it ok to leave large rtn sps in my tank as it is now pretty much just live rock isn't it? Or should I take it out and bleach first before I can re-add? I think my phosphate skyrocketed because 2 of my Hawaiian feather dusters died and 1 was dead beneath the sand bed and rotted. And also adding 5 new smaller fishes did not help. My 15g water change on sat didn't do much I guess to lower it I guess.