View Single Post
Old 04-05-2014, 03:52 AM

Coleus is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mihaivapler View Post
Don't know why everyone is against Bow Valley?I had my tank ordered on Monday picked up 4 days later everything all good the tank is really nice and for a fraction from concept quote..for the price concept asked just for the tank bow valley was offered me the tank plus the metal stand.and no extra charge from the original quote..in my opinion concept is just over advertised...why should you pay extra 200$ for the same tank?just so you could say its made by concept?
you get what you pay for :-) If you are happy with Bow Valley then there is nothing wrong with that. Myself, I am happy customer with Concept because if there is a problem with my tank, I know they will do their best to fix it.

I got my 10 feet tank built by Concept, and they replaced one of the glass panel because there was a very tiny scratch that I could not even notice until they told me.

But you should shop whenever you are comfortable with. Why being negative about store that you never dealt with? Should we just give our feedback about store that we have dealt and then OP can have information and find it out himself?