View Single Post
Old 10-29-2013, 01:18 AM

mrhasan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reef Pilot View Post
This is a pretty fast moving thread.... But please don't get mad at me...LOL. I did not say or suggest that you or any non-LED users were misleading. Instead I said you were being misled,... big difference.

And in your case specifically, you are probably a good example of this. You have no direct experience with LED, yet you seem to be taking the side against LEDs and choose who you want to quote or back up your argument. If you want to talk about cost savings, why don't you go back and read my earlier post in this thread where I gave some real data on my usage and savings.
There's nothing to be mad over here. There's are all healthy arguments and thats why the forum is for.

I am not taking side again't LED, I am being against the cost savings

Aha, found the numbers. Sorry I didn't notice that post Can you please let me know how many T5s were you running (including the watt and the hours of running) and how many radions (which model? that will factor in the cost) you are running over the two tanks? I will do a calculation and see how things look. Your numbers are something that I needed. Thanks for posting those btw

You wouldn't want to see my tank. I don't use fancy equipment and I am a noob