View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 02:45 PM

doch is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
Did Anthony originally do your backpiece, or did someone else do it?

I owned a tattoo shop for several years. If Anthony is willing to touchup someone else's work, that is truly amazing. We would do coverups, but there is no way we would ever touch up someone else's work.

I've reviewed Anthony's portfolio, and he is an exceptionally skilled artist. Maintaining your relationship with him could very well be worth the 9 hour drive.

Other than that . . . I've been away from the industry for too long and am very out of the loop. I can't, and won't, make any recommendations.
I had a tribal phoenix on my back from 12ish years ago. I wanted to do the rest of the back so I had Anthony incorporate it into the rest of the piece. He changed a few things and stretched the phoenix out a little, but for the most part he just did his own work. I'm going to post a picture of it as soon as I can figure out how (work computer won't let me go on photobucket). And yes, his work is phonomenal!!! SO FAST TOO!!!!

I do contemplate just getting him to do everything, but I also like the idea of having different artists/styles... and somebody a little closer. That said, I may be moving back to Edmonton very soon... drive is down to 5 hours! lol

160 gallon Reef, almost all SPS, a few LPS, small handfull of Zoas, and 5 clams. LOVING the upgrade (now that most of the work is done!)

My tank Journal: http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=75924