View Single Post
Old 01-17-2012, 01:13 AM

doch is on a distinguished road

The more of all of your excellent input that I read, the more that I starting to think that it is in fact a few things at play. There are some corals that have tips that are bare, and the polyp extension tank wide is CRAP. Then there are some other corals that are STN from the base/inside. I have seen the angel nipping a little, so I'm' sure that he's not helping the situation. Now, come to think of it, the first few corals were all in the same area... directly under lights. In retrospect, I guess I should have ramped slower to be safe... I thought the ramp of 5%/3days would be ok.

Anyways, I havedropped the LED output to 70% for the whites, and 65% for the blues... I'll start with more religious coral feedings, and dosing. Also, I have about 20 fish in the 250gallons of water, and they are well fed to keep the angels happy and not nippy... I'd say that there is lots of fish poop.

Thanks for the inputs everyone!

160 gallon Reef, almost all SPS, a few LPS, small handfull of Zoas, and 5 clams. LOVING the upgrade (now that most of the work is done!)

My tank Journal: http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=75924