View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 07:38 PM
Staff

christyf5 is on a distinguished road

Aww man!! That totally sucks

Yeah I didn't see much point in moving the goby and I didn't want to overly stress him out if the likelihood is that he'll end up back in the overflow. I do miss seeing him though, however feeding the tank is a bit of a nightmare (algae growth).

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishoholic View Post
It's not really hijacking when you're answering my question. I would feel the need to put the eviota goby in the tank and start feeding it, however then he'd probably just go back into the overflow and prefer to eat pods so there might not be much of a point to doing it. I'm a lot of help aren't I

I would definately look into getting some kind of screen/cover if you're going to add a redspotted blenny. Unfortunately I found mine dead this morning I'm not sure if when he jumped out of the tank Sunday night it did more damage to him then we thought (he seemed ok after Steve put him back in and seemed ok all day yesterday) or if maybe the damsels in the tank killed him or if because it just was set up if that has something to do with it. I'm going to do a water change tonight and test the levels again. Everything was good last I checked but I'll check again to make sure.

My 180 Build

Every electronic component is shipped with smoke stored deep inside.... only a real genius can find a way to set it free.