View Single Post
Old 10-28-2009, 11:46 AM

wickedfrags is on a distinguished road

You and me both!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPotter View Post
I don't know who falls into "you people" and I can't speak for others but I work full time...if I didn't I don't think I could manage this hobby!
Agreed - because of your efforts, and of course JPotters', probably the reason I did not get a PM from either one of you yesterday.

IMO most members on this board are genuinely good people with good intentions, probably the reason this board is the busiest in Canada and has more active members than any other board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drock169 View Post
This was unnecessary. I do work full time. I think you would also be concerned if $300 worth of merchanise you ordered ended with someone else. And I havent been hard on Dave, I've just been trying to help him get his stuff to the right person.
Please read the posts in the thread whenever possible. I was aware of this issue before I was aware of this thread, I noted this and so did JPotter in out posts (as I replied to her PM the day before I was aware this thread existed).

I do agree with your comment regarding the empathy of fellow reefers, and that not all people handle mix ups the same and may seek input from fellow reefers. Readers should know however that my plans for addressing this issue were already in place before I learned of this thread, and that they have not changed since this thread was created.

Quote:
Originally Posted by intarsiabox View Post
Seems to me that if this thread wasn't here Dave may still not be aware of the problem and JPotter would be getting more upset by the day. Dave admitted his mistake and is taking action to make good for the mix up. A little empathy from fellow reefers is good thing IMO and people should not be chastised for caring.