View Single Post
Old 10-13-2008, 03:40 PM

AndyL is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to AndyL

The "phone and complain" doesn't always work; I went round and round in circles with them when I was having speed complaints... They kept claiming it was my home network limiting bandwidth (somehow my 802.11b router was the cause for 500k/s speeds - even if it was removed and my computer was plugged directly into the modem) had techs out on at least 2 dozen occasions to figure it out; swapped modems a dozen times. I'm pretty sure it was the hardware in the neighbourhood; but they'd never admit it (other than a few techs out at the box cursing and swearing about old junk).

On the other hand, my neighbour was with shaw at the time, we just bounced back and forth off eachothers wireless networks continually - his connection came and went, mine was rock steady and slow as sin...
By reading, replying to, commenting about, or in any way accessing the material in this post; including but not limited to storing in a database, retrieving from a database, viewing in a web browser, including it in or making a reference to it in a legal document, or accidentally glancing at it you agree to send me $100.