View Single Post
Old 08-18-2008, 03:34 AM
Staff

christyf5 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by michika View Post
I am so confused now...

So at this very moment are the polls anonymous?

On a somewhat separate tangent, if this goes forward in some way, anonymous or not, will it just be the one vote? I guess I am curious as to if, assuming something works, the staff would expand on on the voting? E.g. polls for how you feel the pricing is in relation to the rest of the city, selection of drygoods, etc. Granted this may be some ways out from the current model, but I'm curious, so I have to ask.

P.S. All bran bars really do taste great!
At this time, the polls are anonymous. We are looking into making them non-anonymous (can't think of the word at the moment) however it would likely only be for canreef vendors and thats only if they're interested in that.

Yes its just going to be one vote. "We" (meaning me because I did all the polls) aren't really interesting in expanding on the voting. If people are really that concerned about drygoods selection they should go to the store or ask for PMs. As for pricing, I doubt we'll ever do that as it gets into a grey area. At this point we're pretty much happy where its at. All we're looking at doing is resetting the polls every 6 months to give vendors an opportunity to change votes (hopefully for the better) as time goes by.

I dunno about those all bran bars, they may taste great but they still look like turds

My 180 Build

Every electronic component is shipped with smoke stored deep inside.... only a real genius can find a way to set it free.