View Single Post
Old 12-15-2007, 05:19 PM

danny zubot is on a distinguished road
Default reply

I had a dwarf zebra in a gallon tank with a pair of false percs, a regal tang, and a bi-color angel. If you get the lion fish as a baby you lesson the chances that it will eat its tank mates as it grows up. Also, as a baby you might find it easier to train it onto frozen foods. I had a local reefer train mine, and it ate mysis after.

One note though, if it gets ick, don't treat via hyposalinity treatment. They are too sensitive and may not survive. (thats how I lost mine)

As far as the stings are concerned, they can hurt quite a bit depending on how much venom you get in you. (so I'm told)

If you get stung, run the sting area under the hottest water that you can tolerate, and it will help to neutralize the venom. They say to always report to a hostpital after any sting, and let the doctor know exactly what stung you.

Good luck!
55 gallon cube - 50 lbs LR - ASM G3 skimmer - 30 Gallon sump - 22 Gallon refugium / frag tank - 4x 24 watt HO T5's - Mag 9.5 return - Pin Point PH monitor - 400 watt XM 20K MH in Lumenarc reflector - Dual stage GFO/NO3 media reactor - 6 stage RODI auto top up -Wavemaster Pro running 3 Koralia 2's.

Fully stocked with fish, corals and usually some fine scotch
http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=55041