PDA

View Full Version : FS Large Kenya Trees and GBTA Anemones

Ginu
06-04-2013, 09:03 PM
Hi I have tons of large kenya trees for sale (size of a fist or larger) - 5$ each

And I also have two GBTA Anemones(size of a muffin) - 40$ each and they come with a keya tree

babnika
06-04-2013, 09:53 PM
if you would be willing to package & place on buss to Campbell river I could pay shipping on my end . I would be willing to shoot you an extra $20 for your troubles. I could pay through pay-pall or interact email transfer .I bank with Scotiabank & they would email you the funds that you could deposit into your bank. Details can be found online .I use them a lot to transfer money to my wife wen I m out working .quck easy & cheep no banking info sent between parties :biggrin:

msjboy
06-04-2013, 10:20 PM
if you are around King Ed Pet store, can you bring a couple frags of the Kenya.
Thanx. Never did have the time to glue up a sump? - anyways, parts are still there. :)

Best regs
Kenny

Ginu
06-04-2013, 10:32 PM
if you would be willing to package & place on buss to Campbell river I could pay shipping on my end . I would be willing to shoot you an extra $20 for your troubles. I could pay through pay-pall or interact email transfer .I bank with Scotiabank & they would email you the funds that you could deposit into your bank. Details can be found online .I use them a lot to transfer money to my wife wen I m out working .quck easy & cheep no banking info sent between parties :biggrin:

I`m sorry but I would not know anything about shipping corals, so I'd rather not do it.

if you are around King Ed Pet store, can you bring a couple frags of the Kenya.
Thanx. Never did have the time to glue up a sump? - anyways, parts are still there. :)

Best regs
Kenny

I've been so busy working two jobs and with a newborn that I havent had the time to do much upgrading on the tank so ended up buying a custom made refugium from J&L which has been setup for about a month if not two :) and it seems to work quite well although I'm not getting growth on the cheato, but it might still be a little early and I think i need to make it tumble to get more growth.
The really good part is the pods growing like crazy without any predators (almost have my pod condos going in shortly)

Found this sump (http://www.amazon.com/Aquarium-Filter-36x15x15-FREE-SHIPPING-100-instructions-Refugium/dp/B00BA1SBG8/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1370385451&sr=8-9&keywords=sump)while browsing on Amazon and I think one day I might just order one and make it if I get bored... price seems awesome and I surely could use the experience making it.

I would not mind going to King Eds over the weekend, but have to check with the boss (she always seems to have something planned for me to do) - I still want to come by and give you a hand with the construction, but I'm at work 7 days a week :(

icy.bing
06-04-2013, 10:47 PM
you got any pics? would love to buy some trees =p if you ever come down to king ed :razz::razz::razz::razz::razz::razz::razz::razz:

Ginu
06-04-2013, 11:09 PM
you got any pics? would love to buy some trees =p if you ever come down to king ed :razz::razz::razz::razz::razz::razz::razz::razz:

I'll post a pic.once I get home.

One anemone is sold and bunch of trees are tentatively sold as well.

msjboy
06-04-2013, 11:16 PM
no problem, give me a PM if you come down to these neck of the woods on the weekend ( preferably before noon - 1PM ) ... maybe take the infant for a train ride at Confederation park or something to keep the wife happy.

msjboy

GoFish
06-05-2013, 03:54 AM
I'd like to check out a GBTA, either picture or in person, I probably live fairly close... Cheers
Available tonight or tomorrow anytime

Ginu
06-05-2013, 02:27 PM
I'd like to check out a GBTA, either picture or in person, I probably live fairly close... Cheers
Available tonight or tomorrow anytime

http://oi42.tinypic.com/2rm89p0.jpg

One left

Ginu
06-05-2013, 02:33 PM

I don't have pics of just the trees, however they are around the tank behind the anemone rock, in the right corner, left corner behind the large green slimer and I have some in my sump as well.

http://oi43.tinypic.com/2renx8g.jpg

Cheers,

icy.bing
06-05-2013, 06:42 PM
i will take!

will you be at king ed this weekend?

Ginu
07-11-2013, 01:56 AM
Anemone is available ATM as it is on the move. It's the size if mag scrapper on the right as it's sitting on it at the moment.
Comes with Kenya tree as well.

Ginu
07-16-2013, 04:08 PM
Bump

40$ for anemone and large kenya tree.

http://oi40.tinypic.com/othyf7.jpg

Lovecolor
07-16-2013, 04:56 PM
I would love to get another from you.:)
Cheers,
Lee
604-786-2036

Ginu
07-16-2013, 05:56 PM
I would love to get another from you.:)
Cheers,
Lee
604-786-2036

Yup got another, I can bring it tonight if you're home, just need a PM with your address.

How is the other doing?

Ginu
07-16-2013, 06:55 PM
Sold, pending delivery.

Thanks,