PDA

View Full Version : Fragalot!

Pages : [1] 2

AquaticFinatic
02-17-2011, 12:08 AM
Is there still issues with this place? I have read a lot of bad stuff on these guys but most of it being old. Any new updates? Thanks.

fishytime
02-17-2011, 12:14 AM
are we shootin for getting two threads closed today?.....ya pay your money, you take your chances(so Ive been told)...

pelle31
02-17-2011, 12:17 AM
^^ +1. I'm sure there would have been positive threads/posts if things have changed.

AquaticFinatic
02-17-2011, 12:22 AM
Im not trying for any thing but to find out whats the low down lol

pelle31
02-17-2011, 12:25 AM
Read,read,read...............the low down is in the print!! :)

nlreefguy
02-17-2011, 12:50 AM
Despite the bad press and what not, I have an order supposedly coming on Monday from them. Me and another couple guys thought it might be worth trying a small order and none of us have invested heavily in it so worst case scenario we're out a few bucks each. I'll update the thread when I see how it goes. From what I've been reading, us east coast guys have been having a bit more luck with it than you west-coasters!

The Grizz
02-17-2011, 01:25 AM
I hope the mods will leave this thread open until we here how your order went.

Aquattro
02-17-2011, 01:45 AM
I hope the mods will leave this thread open until we here how your order went.

what the heck.... :)

jorjef
02-17-2011, 01:46 AM
A group in Regina finally had things settled about a month ago after waiting many many months ( he was out of country at the time) This was for the most part a replacement order so I guess he deserves credit for that.The guy heading it up is like a dog with a bone and never gave up so that helped. I personally won't order again but I'm a very impatient person when it comes to customer service.

The Grizz
02-17-2011, 02:03 AM
what the heck.... :)

Thanks Brad, you the best :thumb:

If the order goes bad, kill the thread and ban the word fragalot :lol:

lockrookie
02-17-2011, 03:56 AM
personaly im done with fragalot and he still owes some friends money from that last regina order.... but i have found a new place that does 10$ frags as well bayside corals has 10$ frags you just have to ask him about them

The Grizz
02-17-2011, 04:33 AM
We all know the bad & ugly side of Fragalot so I really don't think we need to keep dragging it up, mods might just say 'enough' and close this thread. Let's all just wait and see what happens with nlreefguy's order as it will be a more up to date review.

Not bashing you Jeff so please don't take it that way my friend :biggrin:

lockrookie
02-17-2011, 12:08 PM
no worries greg its all good

daniella3d
02-17-2011, 12:50 PM
2 weeks ago some people from the reefaction forum placed a group order. they did receive the order on time but some pieces were missing. A refound was issued for these missing corals. Some of the people from the group were very happy with their purchase, some were not as happy.

You got to give it to Fragalot, they do have some amazing corals for cheap and a variety that is seen no where else. I placed an order twice. Was good the first time and the second time I had to cancel the order because it took too long to ship and I could not be there to receive the package.

From that first order, I still have some very beautiful duncan that are unique for their blue/purple color and some very beautiful eye of rae zoanthids. Nice place when it works but it is a bit risky. Never had a problem to get a refound from them though, so I personaly consider them honest.

TheMikey
02-17-2011, 04:25 PM
Well, I might be one of the few, but I've never had an issue with Fragalot. I've never even had a frag DOA on me. I had a mini-tank crash that lost a bunch, but in three order (about 20 frags) no problems.

ponokareefer
02-17-2011, 04:55 PM
2 weeks ago some people from the reefaction forum placed a group order. they did receive the order on time but some pieces were missing. A refound was issued for these missing corals. Some of the people from the group were very happy with their purchase, some were not as happy.

You got to give it to Fragalot, they do have some amazing corals for cheap and a variety that is seen no where else. I placed an order twice. Was good the first time and the second time I had to cancel the order because it took too long to ship and I could not be there to receive the package.

From that first order, I still have some very beautiful duncan that are unique for their blue/purple color and some very beautiful eye of rae zoanthids. Nice place when it works but it is a bit risky. Never had a problem to get a refound from them though, so I personaly consider them honest.

Couldn't disagree more. Ended up going through the BBB because he refused to return e-mail messages and phone calls. I'm not sure if he knew I could see what he told BBB, but it was very untrue. Was probably the most frustrating experience buying something for my tank that I have ever gone through and will never flush my money down the toilet again. 8 items were not included in the order and almost all the rest were DOA. He openly admitted to not including 5 items and screwing up on the shipping address which was the cause of the problem, but then wouldn't refund money or send replacements. BUYER BEWARE

jorjef
02-17-2011, 06:26 PM
Oh oh things are heat'in up.... Everyone sing along.....

Coz we got a great big convoy rockin' thru the night
Yeah we got a great big convoy aint she a beautiful sight
Come on and join our convoy aint nothin' gonna get in our way
We gonna roll this truckin' convoy across the Canreef board.
Convoy

The finger is gett'in close to the "closed button" lol

globaldesigns
02-17-2011, 06:28 PM
The finger is gett'in close to the "closed button" lol

I think you are correct

The Grizz
02-17-2011, 06:33 PM
Nope I hope that Brad will let this go until we see how the current order that was posted about turns out. I hope :biggrin:

There have been some very satisfied customers so that is a good thing.

CONVOY !!! One of my favorite truckin tunes :biggrin: anyone have a MP3 copy of it. :lol:

globaldesigns
02-17-2011, 06:37 PM
Personally I support the theory, buy what I can see. In saying this I support my LFS and people like Snappy/Coral Master, as I am able to go to his place directly.

Support the guys with the proven track record, usually they are also the sponsors on this forum. They have a vested interest to try and give good service, as they do pay to be on this board.

If someone has had more than a fair amount of negative press, then why bother?

The Grizz
02-17-2011, 06:44 PM
Personally I support the theory, buy what I can see. In saying this I support my LFS and people like Snappy/Coral Master, as I am able to go to his place directly.

Support the guys with the proven track record, usually they are also the sponsors on this forum. They have a vested interest to try and give good service, as they do pay to be on this board.

If someone has had more than a fair amount of negative press, then why bother?

Totally agree Rick, I to support Snappy, got some nice stuff from him just the other day. But sometimes you see something that you have never seen anywhere else and some of us don't have the luxury to take just a short drive around the city to shop. :biggrin:

nlreefguy
02-17-2011, 06:50 PM
hey guys, let's just keep the thread open until I get my order, eh? (or not!)

nlreefguy
02-17-2011, 06:50 PM
plus, us eastern Canadians don't have as many options as you guys do, s we're just trying to make do with what we have.

globaldesigns
02-17-2011, 06:51 PM
Totally agree Rick, I to support Snappy, got some nice stuff from him just the other day. But sometimes you see something that you have never seen anywhere else and some of us don't have the luxury to take just a short drive around the city to shop. :biggrin:

What you don't have the luxury? HEHE... Come on.... but you lurk around canreef 24/7. HEHE, just stirring the pot, so don't get mad at me.

AquaticFinatic
02-17-2011, 07:01 PM
Thanks guys for the input but as we don't have many places to go for salt stuff around here we have to rely on a lot of mail order even for the basic stuff etc. That is why I asked the question. Let's see what Monday brings and places do deserve a chance to redeem them selves don't you think?

globaldesigns
02-17-2011, 07:03 PM
For those who don't have the selection, maybe JL Aquatics also...

I personally never bought livestock from them, but buy quite a bit of supplies, even got my newest light fixture shipped from them. They are always fast and pricing is great. But as stated, I have never done livestock, but can vouch for their great service.

ponokareefer
02-17-2011, 07:28 PM
Sorry for the vent, and I was going to leave this thread alone, but when people come on here and try to say that this is a good honest vendor even though his track record is awefull, I couldn't keep my mouth shut. It was unfortunately a sponsor store on here that convinced me that Fragalot was a good business to deal with, so I gave it a try.

If we just let this play out and not try to be pro or con on this vendor, I imagine this thread might be left alone so people can see this person's experience.

pelle31
02-17-2011, 07:37 PM
Hmmm so if this order arrives and its all good thats redemption?? I would say yes if it was 10 different orders,to 10 different places.

So to play devils advocate............the writings on the wall,if you order you order but I don't think that if the order goes South that you should whine and complain about it. Its no different then our LFS people know,but still buy. So if your taking your chances take your lumps as well.

The Grizz
02-17-2011, 07:52 PM
Hmmm so if this order arrives and its all good thats redemption?? I would say yes if it was 10 different orders,to 10 different places.

So to play devils advocate............the writings on the wall,if you order you order but I don't think that if the order goes South that you should whine and complain about it. Its no different then our LFS people know,but still buy. So if your taking your chances take your lumps as well.

So true Pelle31 so true, I think every order is different and some have been good some bad and it really is not different then going to the LFS. You could buy something there and get it home and it dies.

It would be nice if some of the feed back would just be a simple 'bad experience' or 'good experience' with out the long drawn out rants that get threads closed.

I might try a small order in the summer just to get first had experience with them. I am ready have the e-mail addy and even a couple direct ph. # as well.

The Grizz
02-17-2011, 07:54 PM
What you don't have the luxury? HEHE... Come on.... but you lurk around canreef 24/7. HEHE, just stirring the pot, so don't get mad at me.

It may look like I am on 24/7 but really not. :razz: Computer and Ipad / iphone dont log me off so I dont have to remember my password. :lol:

And beside your here just as much as I am :razz:

jorjef
02-17-2011, 07:56 PM
Verse two!!!!

By the time we got into Tulsa town we had 85 trucks in all
But they's a roadblock up on the cloverleaf
And them bears 's wall to wall
Yeah them smokeys 's thick as bugs on a bumper
They even had a bear in the air
I says Callin' all trucks, this here's the Duck
We about to go a-huntin' bear

The Grizz
02-17-2011, 07:57 PM
Sorry for the vent, and I was going to leave this thread alone, but when people come on here and try to say that this is a good honest vendor even though his track record is awefull, I couldn't keep my mouth shut. It was unfortunately a sponsor store on here that convinced me that Fragalot was a good business to deal with, so I gave it a try.

If we just let this play out and not try to be pro or con on this vendor, I imagine this thread might be left alone so people can see this person's experience.

Maybe it is the way the situation was handled by you and Burc that made it all go bad. I dont know because I dont know you or him personally but some time all it take is a different approach to resolve bad situations. Not saying you handled or did anything wrong so please dont take it that way.

The Grizz
02-17-2011, 07:59 PM
Verse two!!!!

By the time we got into Tulsa town we had 85 trucks in all
But they's a roadblock up on the cloverleaf
And them BEAR'S wall to wall
Yeah them smokeys 's thick as bugs on a bumper
They even had a bear in the air
I says Callin' all trucks, this here's the Duck
We about to go a-huntin' BEAR

Hey wait a minute what the heck did I do so wrong that you are hunting me :razz:

jorjef
02-17-2011, 08:03 PM
lol I didn't write the lyrics.... we could sub in "mods" ??

ponokareefer
02-17-2011, 08:12 PM
Maybe it is the way the situation was handled by you and Burc that made it all go bad. I dont know because I dont know you or him personally but some time all it take is a different approach to resolve bad situations. Not saying you handled or did anything wrong so please dont take it that way.

Well, I tried to be as nice and polite as possible. I knew the rep and thought maybe people were too impatient or impolite with him and then he just does nothing. I followed up with him by e-mail and phone once a week for 4 months with no response from him until I went to BBB, and that resolved nothing. I sometimes wonder if I had been a complete a$$ if I maybe would have gotten some service, but that isn't the way I handle situations.

eternitybc
02-17-2011, 08:29 PM
has anyone used oceansdirect.ca ? They also have $10 frags- not as much variety as fragalot, but if they actually ship..? Might be another option for those not near a LFS.

if anyone in Vancouver is placing an order (anywhere!), I'm looking for a sun coral.. so I'd be happy to share shipping :)

Aquattro
02-17-2011, 08:36 PM
has anyone used oceansdirect.ca ?

You may want to PM borderjumper about her recent experience with these guys...

The Grizz
02-17-2011, 09:02 PM
lol I didn't write the lyrics.... we could sub in "mods" ??

NO NO NO dont anger the gods........I mean MODS:lol:

The Grizz
02-17-2011, 09:03 PM
Well, I tried to be as nice and polite as possible. I knew the rep and thought maybe people were too impatient or impolite with him and then he just does nothing. I followed up with him by e-mail and phone once a week for 4 months with no response from him until I went to BBB, and that resolved nothing. I sometimes wonder if I had been a complete a$$ if I maybe would have gotten some service, but that isn't the way I handle situations.

some time that is the way to handle things by being a complete a$$ and sometime it isn't, it's a crap shoot just like this hobby :lol:

daniella3d
02-17-2011, 09:26 PM
Well that,s fine and I would do to if they did have the selection that fragalot have, but unfortunatly none of the reputable online resseller of coral has a good selection of rare zoanthids. Face it, where can we buy deep water zoanthids?

give me just one?

daniella3d
02-17-2011, 09:31 PM
wow, I don,t understand because each time I have sent them a paypal money request they paid in a timely manner. The first time to refound the missing item and the second time to give a full refound on the cancelled order. Took less than 10 days each time.

Zoaelite
02-17-2011, 10:15 PM
Well that,s fine and I would do to if they did have the selection that fragalot have, but unfortunatly none of the reputable online resseller of coral has a good selection of rare zoanthids. Face it, where can we buy deep water zoanthids?

give me just one?

*Cough* *Cough*
Someone informed me that Red Coral will be receiving a large order of rare and exotic aquacultured Zoa frags shortly but that could all be rumors.

Aquattro
02-17-2011, 10:22 PM
*Cough* *Cough*
Someone informed me that Red Coral will be receiving a large order of rare and exotic aquacultured Zoa frags shortly but that could all be rumors.

Probably rumor, you know how these things start. However, if that's true, they can post about it in their forum. ;)

nlreefguy
02-17-2011, 10:34 PM

Have no intention of whining and complaining. Almost expecting it to go South and totally willing to take my lumps! For me it's a simple matter of the fact that it's not a big investment and that if there is even a small chance it will work, it will make it worth the investment. If everything works out fine, then we'll try a bigger order.

kien
02-17-2011, 10:39 PM
:pop2:

Aquattro
02-17-2011, 10:44 PM
:pop2:
You gonna share some of that ?? :)

kien
02-17-2011, 10:49 PM
You gonna share some of that ?? :)

Only if you go for a run today ;) I love it, I have so many options for harassing you now!!

I am quite curious to see how this fragalot thing plays out tho since I too have had previous experience with Burc :)

Aquattro
02-17-2011, 11:12 PM
Only if you go for a run today ;) I love it, I have so many options for harassing you now!!

I am quite curious to see how this fragalot thing plays out tho since I too have had previous experience with Burc :)

Ya, 12k tonight. What I find silly is that after several years of complaints, this guy still gets business. Oh well, if people want to throw away money, have fun.

reefwars
02-17-2011, 11:15 PM

give me just one?

they are rare because they are hard to find if they were easy to find then they wouldnt be rare:crazy:..............best place for rare zoanthids and i feel like a broken record here is other reefers, alot of them arent advertising to sell so [B]you gotta ask[B]but alot of them will ship:)

already said what i know about fragalot.......box of water;)

lockrookie
02-18-2011, 02:22 AM
if ordering from fragalot i have devised a purchasing plan when it comes to ordering from fragalot to make the buyers have better success. its by no means rude to burc just from the orders i have been a part of i have learned the hard way and came up with a 6 step plan to ensure my own happyness if i ever get brave enough to order again.

AquaticFinatic
02-18-2011, 02:27 AM
if ordering from fragalot i have devised a purchasing plan when it comes to ordering from fragalot to make the buyers have better success. its by no means rude to burc just from the orders i have been a part of i have learned the hard way and came up with a 6 step plan to ensure my own happyness if i ever get brave enough to order again.

What are your six steps?

Nebthet
02-18-2011, 02:34 AM
You all know my experience with Fragalot/Burc.

I am also curious to see how this turns out. I do sort of wonder if his track record is mostly with his SPS or if it is with the others as well.

lockrookie
02-18-2011, 02:53 AM
What are your six steps?

1: do not order from website with group orders or if your order is over the 250 for free shipping. email burc to send a paypal request for your total cost. this way you will never get burnt for the shipping.

2: if a group order is done be sure to have a master list and have one person list ppl involved .. thier emails and the numbers they ordered. burc loses his emails and it causes confusion.

3; before you start a group order email burc and have him update his list or ask when it was last updated. this way you can be sure what you order is what you will get. give or take but still a 50 50 chance.

4: never order in cold weather the frags cant handle it and the heat packs barely last. try to order or ship on warmish winter weeks or spring/ summer. do not order if he says he is leaving the country fro 2 months. wait untill he returns.

5: never order sps if at all possible. or make sure they have been fragged and mounted long before. just order zoos pallys,acans and rics and anythng but sps. your chance of survival is better. everything ive ordered sps wise died within a week. he sometimes breaks it off a colony he picks up locally and glues and ships or not on frag rock. no healing period. buy your sps from fellow reefers. save your money (although he will reimburse if doa but it just becomes a pain and you seem to be makeing new orders to cover the doa's) in a way smart plan yet frustrating.

6; lastly dont be afraid to hound burc he is slow to reply sometimes but if you are pleasant in the emails he gets back faster no mater how stresed you are.

i have gotten alot of great frags from him. and i have had alot of duds again 50 50 but none of the sps has ever survived. only pieces i have recieved from fellow reefers on this site. have i had any success with sps.

as others have posted and others i know have had great luck. itmay just be like buying a car if it was made on a friday it will be a lemon.

lastly this is just my experience over 3 orders in one year span in talking withburc on the phone he seems sincere and does truly try and even tried to make amends on last order buy shipping a new order to all ppl involved, he bit the shippingi give him kudos for that. it was a rough summer for him

reefan
02-18-2011, 04:30 AM
I have done a few orders but won't anymore. The box was soggy & wet both times from bags leaking, several DOA pieces, No refund except him saying he will make it up on a future order (that's how he gets you to keep ordering) & in group orders he can't be bothered to mark anything on the bags for who it's for & what it is.
When buying online I now only order from Coral Master, his shipping is second to none, all corals are double bagged with everything clearly labeled with no DOA pieces.

AquaticFinatic
02-18-2011, 10:44 PM
Thanks lockrookie for your tips. We are going to try this out as I had an email from him telling me he will do what we ask with names etc. Will post when we get our goodies!

AquaticFinatic
02-23-2011, 12:17 AM
so nlreefguy what was the order like? did it come?

nlreefguy
02-23-2011, 01:17 AM
so nlreefguy what was the order like? did it come?

Haha, no can't say I'm surprised but I haven't received anything yet and he hasn't responded to my inquiries via email. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for now (not much else I can do right now anyway!) and keep the thread updated.

nlreefguy
02-23-2011, 01:19 AM
Geez, I wrote that too fast. When I checked my email immediately afterwards, there was a reply from him. He said that there was a holiday and he totally forgot about it. He is going to ship the order next monday and is going to make up for it by adding a few extras. We'll see what happens next week I guess.

Borderjumper
02-23-2011, 01:30 AM
Geez, I wrote that too fast. When I checked my email immediately afterwards, there was a reply from him. He said that there was a holiday and he totally forgot about it. He is going to ship the order next monday and is going to make up for it by adding a few extras. We'll see what happens next week I guess.

What holiday was that? Damn I missed one? Or did he take Monday off as it was a holiday in the states..:mrgreen:

The Grizz
02-23-2011, 01:32 AM
It was Family Day here in Alberta, did not realize they have it to in Ontario.

jorjef
02-23-2011, 01:36 AM
I checked they have family day too.... Even Sask. for a few years has had it... Poor B.C.

Chipie
02-23-2011, 01:59 AM
We don't have family day either here in New-Brunswick :rolleyes:

Borderjumper
02-23-2011, 02:00 AM
It was Family Day here in Alberta, did not realize they have it to in Ontario.
OK I call BS! You mean to say some provinces got a holiday and some didn't? You Canadians sometimes confuse me:mrgreen:

The Grizz
02-23-2011, 02:06 AM
I think even Manitoba has it to but they call it Louis Riel day :razz:

nlreefguy
02-23-2011, 05:26 PM
OK I call BS! You mean to say some provinces got a holiday and some didn't? You Canadians sometimes confuse me:mrgreen:

As far as I know we don't have it in Newfoundland - I've never had it anyway. I'm almost 100% sure - most people grumble down here that there is no holiday between New Year and Easter.

phreezee
02-23-2011, 07:21 PM
Canada
Main article: Family Day (Canada)

Nearly 60% of Canadians observe a statutory holiday on the third Monday of February. The holiday is called Family Day in three provinces (Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Ontario), Louis Riel Day in Manitoba, and Islander Day in Prince Edward Island. There is no federally-established Family Day.

Family Day is unrelated to National Family Week, a campaign put on each October by the Canadian Association of Family Resource Programs, a non-profit organization. It is not a statutory holiday, but is generally recognized and celebrated by community organizations across the country.

This holiday was first observed in Alberta in 1990, followed by Saskatchewan in 2007 and Ontario in 2008.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_Day

don.ald
02-23-2011, 07:59 PM
What holiday was that? Damn I missed one? Or did he take Monday off as it was a holiday in the states..:mrgreen:

Ok-- i just take the 3rd monday of every month and call it a holiday. works for me. you can join me borderjumper:mrgreen:

Borderjumper
02-23-2011, 09:00 PM
Ok-- i just take the 3rd monday of every month and call it a holiday. works for me. you can join me borderjumper:mrgreen:

:mrgreen: Every Friday afternoon works for me!

dsaundry
02-23-2011, 09:32 PM
Ok I am going to play devil's advocate here. As an employer I hate stat holidays, just another day I have to pay someone not to be working at my shop. I get taxed to death and as far as I am concerned I want to bring back the good ol days when if you didn't work you didn't get paid....and people wonder why the economy is so screwed up. :twised:

hippo!
02-23-2011, 09:49 PM
As far as I know we don't have it in Newfoundland - I've never had it anyway. I'm almost 100% sure - most people grumble down here that there is no holiday between New Year and Easter.

we get regatta day here instead

globaldesigns
02-23-2011, 10:37 PM
Ok I am going to play devil's advocate here. As an employer I hate stat holidays, just another day I have to pay someone not to be working at my shop. I get taxed to death and as far as I am concerned I want to bring back the good ol days when if you didn't work you didn't get paid....and people wonder why the economy is so screwed up. :twised:

As a business owner myself, I can see your point. I think as business owners, we should get some perks from the government, in order to pass these perks to the employee. For example paid stat holidays. I do think we all get taxed too much.

As I am in Alberta, I got the family day holiday... If I was an employee, yup I would want it... But as an employer, what does family day have to do with things? If the government wants us to spend time with our families, then as an employer I would want them to pay for it. :biggrin:

mark
02-23-2011, 11:36 PM
continuing the hijack...

just because you're in Alberta doesn't mean you get family day. I don't as a Fed and usually I have to take a holiday to look after the kid since no school (and don't get me going about all the days I need to take off every time the teacher gets a development day)

Doug
02-23-2011, 11:53 PM
Shall I change the thread title for you guys........:lol:

The Grizz
02-23-2011, 11:57 PM

Nope, we are just killing time until we hear how nlreefguys order went :lol: this is better then peep bashing fragalot some more :biggrin:

don.ald
02-24-2011, 12:12 AM
just wondering if berc had to pay stat pay to the guy who frags all those zoas

nlreefguy
02-24-2011, 12:29 AM
just wondering if berc had to pay stat pay to the guy who frags all those zoas

They didn't work, remember? :lol:

nlreefguy
02-24-2011, 12:31 AM
we get regatta day here instead

Is that what regatta day is for? I always thought that was in place of everyone else's civic holiday, which all municipalities get. I thought their family day was in addition to that. Correct me if I'm wrong....

hippo!
02-24-2011, 01:28 AM
Is that what regatta day is for? I always thought that was in place of everyone else's civic holiday, which all municipalities get. I thought their family day was in addition to that. Correct me if I'm wrong....

was mentioned at work Monday, not sure if it's 100 percent correct.....

globaldesigns
02-24-2011, 02:28 AM
continuing the hijack...

just because you're in Alberta doesn't mean you get family day. I don't as a Fed and usually I have to take a holiday to look after the kid since no school (and don't get me going about all the days I need to take off every time the teacher gets a development day)

Actually you are incorrect... In 2007 Family Day in alberta was declared/recognized a statutory holiday. So this is actually a paid holiday in Alberta, can't say for the other provinces though. So if you are a fed in Alberta, technically you are entitled to the day off with pay.

Here is a link explaining Stat holidays in Alberta: http://www.hrsdc.gc.ca/eng/labour/labour_law/esl/sta_alberta.shtml

Megalodon
02-24-2011, 02:31 AM
Funny how so many people are watching and he just so happens to forget.

Aquattro
02-24-2011, 02:31 AM

lol, I was just thinking the same thing :)

globaldesigns
02-24-2011, 02:41 AM
lol, I was just thinking the same thing :)

We are just trying to keep you from locking the thread. :lol:

9 pages, and this thread is still open... Congrats!

Aquattro
02-24-2011, 02:43 AM
I'm not gonna lock it, I give up caring. If anyone wants to give Burc money, go for it. :)

globaldesigns
02-24-2011, 02:46 AM
I'm not gonna lock it, I give up caring. If anyone wants to give Burc money, go for it. :)

Well stated!

mark
02-24-2011, 02:59 AM
Actually you are incorrect... In 2007 Family Day in alberta was declared/recognized a statutory holiday. So this is actually a paid holiday in Alberta, can't say for the other provinces though. So if you are a fed in Alberta, technically you are entitled to the day off with pay.

Here is a link explaining Stat holidays in Alberta: http://www.hrsdc.gc.ca/eng/labour/labour_law/esl/sta_alberta.shtml

actually I'm not. Since being in the Federal Public Service, I'm Federally Regulated under the CLC.

who we are (http://www.rhdcc-hrsdc.gc.ca/eng/labour/employment_standards/regulated.shtml) and what we get (http://www.rhdcc-hrsdc.gc.ca/eng/labour/employment_standards/federal/holidays.shtml)plus a couple more (http://psac.com/news/2008/messages/20080130-e.shtml) under the Collective Agreement

jorjef
02-24-2011, 04:00 AM
Enough of family day... it's a weak reason for a holiday at best. What eats at me about Remembrance Day is the fact that it's not a statutory for everyone coast to coast. That should change.

The Grizz
02-24-2011, 04:56 AM
Enough of family day... it's a weak reason for a holiday at best. What eats at me about Remembrance Day is the fact that it's not a statutory for everyone coast to coast. That should change.

OH FOR SURE!!! Totally agree with this point, more and more it seems to me that people are forgetting what Rememberance Day is all about.

globaldesigns
02-24-2011, 05:07 AM
actually I'm not. Since being in the Federal Public Service, I'm Federally Regulated under the CLC.

who we are (http://www.rhdcc-hrsdc.gc.ca/eng/labour/employment_standards/regulated.shtml) and what we get (http://www.rhdcc-hrsdc.gc.ca/eng/labour/employment_standards/federal/holidays.shtml)plus a couple more (http://psac.com/news/2008/messages/20080130-e.shtml) under the Collective Agreement

I guess it will all depend who you work for, in most cases, the employee will be entitled to the day. I have found many employers don't recognize many days that should be recognized. A very good example is one employer I had would not give Rememberance Day... Now that being said, I was entitled, and finally proved it to them. I guess the problem is many employers don't know, and many employees don't either.

Now back to the thread topic... Has your frags arrived yet?

nlreefguy
02-24-2011, 08:51 AM
I guess it will all depend who you work for, in most cases, the employee will be entitled to the day. I have found many employers don't recognize many days that should be recognized. A very good example is one employer I had would not give Rememberance Day... Now that being said, I was entitled, and finally proved it to them. I guess the problem is many employers don't know, and many employees don't either.

Now back to the thread topic... Has your frags arrived yet?

Nope, a couple of pages back there I mentioned that they wouldn't be coming until next Monday. Got lost in the holiday shuffle, I guess! :lol:

jorjef
02-28-2011, 05:54 PM
The previews are over is the show starting? :pop2:

nlreefguy
02-28-2011, 06:09 PM
The previews are over is the show starting? :pop2:

Good one! I just got an email from him what he had sent the frags by Fedex (?) and the tracking info indicates that they would arrive tomorrow. Is this normal? IT would seem to me that there is a high likelihood of mortality with overnight shipping. I've only ever seen shipping by Air Canada or WestJet, has anyone here had any experience with corals shipped by Fedex? Also, and this is the funniest part, they're predicting a stormy day for us here tomorrow so it probably won't get here anyway!

Aquaria
02-28-2011, 06:18 PM
Coral by fedex..... Idk how anyone else feels (and for the record I know zip about shipping) but 2 days in a bag cannot be a good thing so I predict 50% DOA

jorjef
02-28-2011, 06:22 PM
I had an old shipping box laying around from about a year ago and he did use Fedex. All the carriers would most likely be overnight, If he puts in enough heat packs you should be fine.

reefermadness
02-28-2011, 06:24 PM
overnight is fine as long as its packaged properly and you get the package on time.

smart thing to do is check weather paterns before shipping......

Aquaria
02-28-2011, 07:02 PM
I guess I figured it would take more then a night by truck

jorjef
02-28-2011, 07:16 PM
Oh I'm think'in they would fly it there....Fedex fleet of aircraft, 670 ..... Air Canada/ Jazz .....325

nlreefguy
02-28-2011, 07:16 PM
Yes, he emailed me back to say that it is normal and he put in lots of heat packs. Crossing my fingers for now!

Aquaria
02-28-2011, 07:19 PM
See that's how much I know about shipping I thought fedex only had ground service

cwatkins
02-28-2011, 07:59 PM
Fedex overnight is just the next step below air delivery.

In both cases heat packs would still be used. They'd just put more in if using Fedex.

reefwars
02-28-2011, 08:09 PM
Yes, he emailed me back to say that it is normal and he put in lots of heat packs. Crossing my fingers for now!

its fine they spend more time then that coming here to this country in most times less than ideal conditions, in an ideal box he would have a box with a styrofoam cooler and in each cooler would be bags with water mostly filled and the frag should be mounted on styrofoam and elasticked to the frag to keep it from getting dry if the package tips and to keep it from bouncing around....lps would be different or any big pieces of coral. they should have heat packs enough for 48 hrs

a little word of advice is to take a thermometer and refracometer or hydrometer with you and get the readings on video for the sainity and temp....take pics and a video of the package immediately soon as you get it
:):) cheers:)

lockrookie
02-28-2011, 10:40 PM
with fragalot your lucky the frags are mounted...(sps) most are broke off thrown in a bag and sent. heat packs... came warm sometimes. if you know the time the plane arrives to the airport be there to pick it up before they put it on a truck to bounce around to your home. burc packages the frags well.. just iffy if the heatpacks last long enough or how they where fragged before shipping.

on a side note i am impressed with another company i have tried and thier 10$ frags from the same side of the country.

The Grizz
02-28-2011, 11:30 PM
.on a side note i am impressed with another company i have tried and thier 10$ frags from the same side of the country.

Is that Oceans Direct that you are speaking of Jeff?

nlreefguy
03-01-2011, 12:20 AM
its fine they spend more time then that coming here to this country in most times less than ideal conditions, in an ideal box he would have a box with a styrofoam cooler and in each cooler would be bags with water mostly filled and the frag should be mounted on styrofoam and elasticked to the frag to keep it from getting dry if the package tips and to keep it from bouncing around....lps would be different or any big pieces of coral. they should have heat packs enough for 48 hrs

a little word of advice is to take a thermometer and refracometer or hydrometer with you and get the readings on video for the sainity and temp....take pics and a video of the package immediately soon as you get it
:):) cheers:)

Good advice; unfortunately I won't be available to go pick it up so someone else will be in my stead, I doubt he will go through the effort, but it's a good thought!

lockrookie
03-01-2011, 01:59 AM
Is that Oceans Direct that you are speaking of Jeff?

Yes that would be the one hoping to post pics soon. Possibly ordering again soon....

Chipie
03-01-2011, 02:06 AM
Yes that would be the one hoping to post pics soon. Possibly ordering again soon....

When's the last time you ordered from Ocean's direct? It seems the web site isn't updated:(

The Grizz
03-01-2011, 02:57 AM
When's the last time you ordered from Ocean's direct? It seems the web site isn't updated:(

The best thing to do with them is to e-mail them to see if they have what you want in stock. I have had some recent communication with them and they are fast to reply.

Borderjumper
03-01-2011, 03:31 AM
I did an oceans direct order a few weeks ago. The frags were nice sized, but they shipped them without heat packs. The weather that day in the origin city was really cold.. Minus something. Pretty much everything rotted, and the few that do look like they will live lost over half of their polyps.

Three or four of the frags were out of stock and were not shipped, the only way I knew this was a notice from Paypal refunding me some money. OD never bothered to tell me these were not in stock and I still don't know which ones I got and which ones I didn't, as none of the bags were labeled, and the paypal refund just said "four frags out of stock".

I sent them an email voicing my displeasure, and much to my surprise my total charge was refunded.. INCLUDING SHIPPING!:

IMO they made an honest mistake and didn't put heat packs in, and gave me no arguments about a refund.. Cash refund at that.. Not just a credit for future order. that's really Right On!

The Grizz
03-01-2011, 03:40 AM
That is true customer service for sure.

lockrookie
03-01-2011, 04:25 AM

yes email first. i got great specimins of what i wanted but they did substitute one thing to my favour..... just got the shipment friday thanks to a friend whom urged me to go in with him

i dont want to cause anything by talking about a non sponsor i did urge them to contact canreef and saskreef.. for a buisness boost see what happens. if you have questions pm me

Aquattro
03-01-2011, 04:46 AM
Thread is traveling a bit off topic again...

The Grizz
03-01-2011, 05:11 AM
Sorry Brad, we will try to get it back on track :twised:

jorjef
03-01-2011, 07:44 PM
:couch2:

What time is it in Newfoundland... Geez we have to be getting close!!!

nlreefguy
03-01-2011, 08:17 PM
:couch2:

What time is it in Newfoundland... Geez we have to be getting close!!!

Haha, this is hilarious! It's like Christmas for little kids or something :lol:

Well, I was just talking to my buddy who received the order today. He has everything in his tank right now and said they are looking very healthy and colorful. I haven't seen them yet, so I can't verify how they look compared to the ads. I'll update again when I see them. He said they were well packed and still warm when he received them and seemed quite happy. It was also a storm day here so that's unusual in itself.

However......

There were only 28 frags present and we ordered 38! Also, if you remember, this was supposed to be shipped to us last week and we were told that "extras would be thrown in" to make up for the late shipping. I'm not sure what's going on - I'll have to email him to get the skinny.

On the other hand, do you think it's good etiquette for me to post about this on a public forum before even communicating with him? I just realized that may not be cool.... what do you guys think?

jorjef
03-01-2011, 08:25 PM
Facts are facts, you never got an email of the shortage.... Posting his reply would be fair. Getting it straightened out may have you drink'en screech before you know it.

nlreefguy
03-02-2011, 12:46 AM
So, now that I've had a chance to look at them, I'll give you my impressions:

1. ordered 38, received 29
2. frags are very small
3. most are healthy
4. although 1 piece dead and probably 2 more to follow by tomorrow morning
5. very poor colors on the sps
6. show evidence of classic "hack n' pack", frags just chopped and glued
7. apparently were packed quite good, though....
8. several frags off the plugs, couple broke in half

I have emailed him about the situation and we'll see what he says. Overall, I'm not horribly disappointed because it's about what I was expecting, actually maybe a bit better based on what I have been hearing/reading about it on here.

The Grizz
03-02-2011, 12:52 AM
Well hopefully he will resolve the situation properly.

AquaticFinatic
03-02-2011, 12:56 AM
Well our order is now delayed till next week as not all frags are in stock. So let's hope and see how ours turn up. I'm not expecting miracles and I know what we are in for. Glad you got some good stuff in their.

nlreefguy
03-02-2011, 01:28 AM
Just noticed that what was called multicolored star polyps on the site and looked an amazing purple and green was substituted for a very unhealthy looking pipe organ. We ordered two frags of it. I would NEVER order a frag of pipe organ - a whole colony has a terrible survival rate, much less a small cleaved frag. There were a few substitutions like that and the frustrating thing was that I specifically emailed him about the availability of the frags we wanted the night before making the order and he said everything was available, so what's with the substitutions?

BigRedSpecial
03-02-2011, 01:28 AM
I went over to Paul's yesterday to see what he received, but obviously they hadn't arrived yet. I ended up working late tonight, and have plans tomorrow, so the earliest I'll get over is Thursday... Hopefully there is something left!

NLReefguy, were there many zoanthids in the order?

BigRedSpecial
03-02-2011, 01:35 AM
Just noticed that what was called multicolored star polyps on the site and looked an amazing purple and green was substituted for a very unhealthy looking pipe organ. We ordered two frags of it. I would NEVER order a frag of pipe organ - a whole colony has a terrible survival rate, much less a small cleaved frag. There were a few substitutions like that and the frustrating thing was that I specifically emailed him about the availability of the frags we wanted the night before making the order and he said everything was available, so what's with the substitutions?

Not to disagree with what you're saying, I just wanted to add that I've had a three polyp 'semi-frag' of pipe organ, given to me for free, grow into a ~6" sphere before I broke it up.

nlreefguy
03-02-2011, 01:42 AM
I went over to Paul's yesterday to see what he received, but obviously they hadn't arrived yet. I ended up working late tonight, and have plans tomorrow, so the earliest I'll get over is Thursday... Hopefully there is something left!

NLReefguy, was there many zoanthids in the order?

It was mostly zoanthids, yes. And thanks for your comments on the pipe organ that gives me some hope, though I must say that hasn't been my experience.

chris121277
03-02-2011, 01:46 AM
Sounds like you guys made out quite well on your order. I won't get into my experience with him again, but after 2 attempts...sounds like you ahead of the game.

bvlester
03-02-2011, 06:42 AM
It was mostly zoanthids, yes. And thanks for your comments on the pipe organ that gives me some hope, though I must say that hasn't been my experience.

Hi I rescued a small piece of pipe organ off a zoe rock the zoe's all but the three polyps I reused. they are now a thriving colony with about 40 - 50 heads on it and growing nicely. I also have a rock of organ coral they seem to be popping out of the rock after they were in my tank for 5 then about 2 months ago they started popping up that rock is in my kids tank. The heads on this colony are smaller.

I would say they should be Ok depending on how well they shipped.

Bill

nlreefguy
03-02-2011, 08:47 AM
Hi I rescued a small piece of pipe organ off a zoe rock the zoe's all but the three polyps I reused. they are now a thriving colony with about 40 - 50 heads on it and growing nicely. I also have a rock of organ coral they seem to be popping out of the rock after they were in my tank for 5 then about 2 months ago they started popping up that rock is in my kids tank. The heads on this colony are smaller.

I would say they should be Ok depending on how well they shipped.

Bill

Thanks. wow, that hasn't been my experience with pipe organs at all but I'm really encouraged by what you guys are saying. May not be a dead loss after all.

On another note, Burc got back to me after and stated that he will send me another package with the missing frags, no questions asked. So that's very good and, yes, I know we are ahead of the game compared to the usual experience - maybe an indication of some change???

Aquattro
03-02-2011, 01:26 PM
maybe an indication of some change???

Or an indication he's aware of the publicity he's receiving and trying extra hard because of it?

jorjef
03-02-2011, 01:54 PM
That is called hitting the nail on the head.....

cuz
03-02-2011, 02:38 PM
On another note, Burc got back to me after and stated that he will send me another package with the missing frags, no questions asked. So that's very good and, yes, I know we are ahead of the game compared to the usual experience - maybe an indication of some change???[/QUOTE]

I ran down that road as well. A year later I recieved $50 worth of zoas to replace $300 of dead frags and was asked to pay the shipping for them!

wickedfrags
03-02-2011, 02:58 PM
sarcasm?

Or an indication he's aware of the publicity he's receiving and trying extra hard because of it?

Aquattro
03-02-2011, 02:59 PM
sarcasm?

No, not at all. I surmise that he may be aware of this thread and trying harder than his typical effort.

reefwars
03-02-2011, 04:18 PM
No, not at all. I surmise that he may be aware of this thread and trying harder than his typical effort.

+1 guarantee it, we all know he watches these threads to see what people here are still sayng...:)

glad you guys got your order but in my mind sending more frags later isnt good business when he simply could have sent them the first time??

AquaticFinatic
03-02-2011, 04:46 PM
Well our order is now delayed till next wednesday which is not to bad I guess. He said he will include extra frags for the inconvenience caused so we will see. On a good note at least he emailed to say he wasn't shipping etc.

reefwars
03-02-2011, 05:34 PM
Well our order is now delayed till next wednesday which is not to bad I guess. He said he will include extra frags for the inconvenience caused so we will see. On a good note at least he emailed to say he wasn't shipping etc.

this guy gets rid of more "extra" frags then ones he actually sells lol hilarious:):)

Aquaria
03-02-2011, 06:53 PM
Well if anything I can say this thread is useful for the simple fact that it has taught me a valuable lesson, that being NOT to purchase from fragalot. I'll keep my business with LFS and canreef sponsors. thanks ALOT guys with out your waste of money I may have wasted mine cheers!! And I wish u the best of luck sorting out your orders I'll stick around to see how daves order goes but honestly I'm not expecting anything diff from what u got

lockrookie
03-02-2011, 07:25 PM
Well if anything I can say this thread is useful for the simple fact that it has taught me a valuable lesson, that being NOT to purchase from fragalot. I'll keep my business with LFS and canreef sponsors. thanks ALOT guys with out your waste of money I may have wasted mine cheers!! And I wish u the best of luck sorting out your orders I'll stick around to see how daves order goes but honestly I'm not expecting anything diff from what u got

A.... Fragalot is a sponsor

B.... Fragalot is not a wywiswyg company it is a lottery frag company out money in see what ya get lol..

C.... Like any company you have good days and bad... I tried it and my orders where ok as long as it wasn't sps

jorjef
03-02-2011, 07:31 PM
C.... Like any company you have good days and bad... I tried it and my orders where ok as long as it wasn't sps

Ya but you almost lost your sanity trying to get him to straighten out the last order...lol

The Grizz
03-02-2011, 07:32 PM

B.... Fragalot is not a wywiswyg company it is a lottery frag company out money in see what ya get lol..

Fragalot is no longer a sponsor.

Carrera75
03-02-2011, 08:00 PM
I just don't get it. Fragalot is bad news but people continue ordering from him. I get that he has some great looking zoas but more often than not you don't get what you order and even if you do, the actual piece that you get does not look like the one posted on his website. The bad reviews are out there and it is not just one. There are things that I'll never understand and this is one of them.

Oh, I forgot to mention that I placed an order from him a while ago (bad reviews were not out there yet) and got half of what I actually ordered and the other half died. The frags I received were very small and many of them came off the plug.

dsaundry
03-02-2011, 08:17 PM
Doesn't anybody read latin.. Caveat Emptor :biggrin:
This thread is going on way too long..imo

nlreefguy
03-02-2011, 08:30 PM
Doesn't anybody read latin.. Caveat Emptor :biggrin:
This thread is going on way too long..imo

What is wrong with a discussion? Especially when the story is still only half over. At least it will give new members some info about how to approach the vendor and the possible problems encountered. I don't think that people being tired of discussing the topic is a good reason to close the thread - it's not like it's out of control or anything - if you don't like the topic, just don't read the thread! :neutral:

Aquaria
03-02-2011, 08:40 PM

A he's no longer a sponser and hasn't been in almost a year I think
B if I wanted to play the lotto with my money, I would. Prob a better chance at getting something good
C lol I'm sry but a company should not be spending its good days fixing there bad one

GMGQ
03-02-2011, 08:41 PM
Has anyone filed a complaint with the BBB? Does he charge you GST/HST?

jorjef
03-02-2011, 08:56 PM
Does he charge you GST/HST?

This is a slippery slope to closer of the thread.

Aquattro
03-02-2011, 08:59 PM
This is a slippery slope to closer of the thread.

yup

ponokareefer
03-02-2011, 09:01 PM
Has anyone filed a complaint with the BBB? Does he charge you GST/HST?

Couldn't disagree more. Ended up going through the BBB because he refused to return e-mail messages and phone calls. I'm not sure if he knew I could see what he told BBB, but it was very untrue. Was probably the most frustrating experience buying something for my tank that I have ever gone through and will never flush my money down the toilet again. 8 items were not included in the order and almost all the rest were DOA. He openly admitted to not including 5 items and screwing up on the shipping address which was the cause of the problem, but then wouldn't refund money or send replacements. BUYER BEWARE

Yup. BBB has very little if any power at all.

fishytime
03-02-2011, 09:46 PM
the Fragalot issue has been an issue ever since Ive been a member here....I still dont get why, when the overwhelming majority of reviews have been negative, people still order with this guy:noidea:

nlreefguy
03-02-2011, 09:50 PM
Guys, seriously, if you don't like the subject, don't read the thread. Some of us want to follow the thread through and see how things end up (even if I lose my money!). If this thread gets closed, it's like a group of people telling another group of totally equal and free individuals what they can and cannot talk about.

dsaundry
03-02-2011, 09:55 PM
Guys, seriously, if you don't like the subject, don't read the thread. Some of us want to follow the thread through and see how things end up (even if I lose my money!). If this thread gets closed, it's like a group of people telling another group of totally equal and free individuals what they can and cannot talk about.

How long do you want to beat this dead horse?:neutral:

Carrera75
03-02-2011, 10:06 PM

+1

globaldesigns
03-02-2011, 10:10 PM
HEHE... Just following along, reading the soap opera.

lastlight
03-02-2011, 10:14 PM
Why is discussion of a competing non-vendor even permitted? Bad reviews or not? Just curious...

nlreefguy
03-02-2011, 10:14 PM

Well, I guess my point is that interested readers should have the right to beat the dead horse as long as they like without being shut down by readers who have no interest in the subject to begin with. I'm not trying to be offensive, man, I'm just trying to have an uninterrupted conversation.

nlreefguy
03-02-2011, 10:16 PM
Why is discussion of a competing non-vendor even permitted? Bad reviews or not? Just curious...

I guess because people have the right to talk about whatever they like? :noidea:

Aquattro
03-02-2011, 10:17 PM

Who knows, staff are getting lazy I guess :)

Aquattro
03-02-2011, 10:18 PM
I guess because people have the right to talk about whatever they like? :noidea:

No, they don't. All topics are at the staff's descretion. House rules, sorry.

nlreefguy
03-02-2011, 10:20 PM
No, they don't. All topics are at the staff's descretion. House rules, sorry.

Yes, I know that, I meant within reason. Thanks.

lastlight
03-02-2011, 10:21 PM

You've been hanging around Doug and Laurie too much. It does *seem* that way haha =)

nlreefguy
03-02-2011, 10:23 PM
You've been hanging around Doug and Laurie too much. It does *seem* that way haha =)

Who are Doug and Laurie??? :question:

nlreefguy
03-02-2011, 10:26 PM

.. and more appropriately, how offended should they be at the thought of being associated with me?? :biggrin:

dsaundry
03-02-2011, 10:26 PM
Well, I guess my point is that interested readers should have the right to beat the dead horse as long as they like without being shut down by readers who have no interest in the subject to begin with. I'm not trying to be offensive, man, I'm just trying to have an uninterrupted conversation.

Interruptions are par for the course in a public forum, no offence taken.:biggrin:

lastlight
03-02-2011, 10:30 PM
In case anyone wishes to view fragalot's offerings I've made this handy link:

http://www.fishbrains.net/images/97/lucky.gif (http://www.fragalot.ca)

nlreefguy
03-02-2011, 10:32 PM

Priceless! I thought it was a joke but it is actually a working link.. too funny.

dsaundry
03-02-2011, 10:32 PM

http://www.fishbrains.net/images/97/lucky.gif (http://www.fragalot.ca/)

lmao:lol:

fishytime
03-02-2011, 10:44 PM

Hey!

lastlight
03-02-2011, 10:46 PM
Hey!

:mrgreen:

AquaticFinatic
03-02-2011, 11:04 PM
Fragalot has a chance to show they are a good business even if he's screwed up in the past. That is why we are trying. It's like a restaurant that has bad reviews etc people still want to try and see what it's like. This discussion is for the people that are thinking about it to be informed and make the choice. Our group went in to this thing knowing what the out come might be and we only made that choice from what we read. So information is power!

jorjef
03-02-2011, 11:09 PM

OMG did you see the deals on that site.... and it's all polished and shiney too...I don't think I can resist the sweet looking deals.... hey wait a minute isn't that the "Frags or Not" site ..... shiney red ball SHINEY RED BALL!!! It won't happen to me again I'm ordering!!!

(In the voice of The Twilight Zone guy) And so ends the day of another reefer sucked into the vortex of corals..

FYI Not directed at the people that are in the process of ordering , just a commentary

Carrera75
03-02-2011, 11:35 PM
Fragalot has a chance to show they are a good business even if he's screwed up in the past. That is why we are trying. It's like a restaurant that has bad reviews etc people still want to try and see what it's like. This discussion is for the people that are thinking about it to be informed and make the choice. Our group went in to this thing knowing what the out come might be and we only made that choice from what we read. So information is power!

Are you guys doing community service?

It will take a lot more than just one order that goes great to fix his reputation. Fragalot has been doing bad business for years. The negative reviews are not just on canreef. Do a bit of research and you will find them on other reef sties as well. It blows my mind that some people are still willing to throw their money away when there are some great sponsors on here.

Doug
03-02-2011, 11:39 PM
Not to mention the amount of advertising he is getting from this thread. We do have many very good places to order from that do pay for the right to advertise on our forum.

I,m just saying. :D

The Grizz
03-02-2011, 11:44 PM
Not to mention the amount of advertising he is getting from this thread. We do have many very good places to order from that do pay for the right to advertise on our forum.

I,m just saying. :D

If our vendors had some of the zoas he has listed / pictured available I would be all over them, like white on rice.:biggrin: HINT HINT RC

jorjef
03-02-2011, 11:47 PM
I bought a skimmer from Aquarium Illusions about two weeks ago Reef Octopus BH-2000 very good skimmer was sucking crap out after 24 hours They gave me a great price and service was awesome...... I will some day order from Red Coral, I saw a post recently about them shipping I think into Ontario, so service shouldn't be a problem...... Maybe we should throw out some good reviews about paying sponsers until more feed back comes in from the people reporting... beats the in fighting that's flairing up....

The Grizz
03-02-2011, 11:52 PM
I bought a skimmer from Aquarium Illusions about two weeks ago Reef Octopus BH-2000 very good skimmer was sucking crap out after 24 hours They gave me a great price and service was awesome...... I will some day order from Red Coral, I saw a post recently about them shipping I think into Ontario, so service shouldn't be a problem...... Maybe we should throw out some good reviews about paying sponsers until more feed back comes in from the people reporting... beats the in fighting that's flairing up....

I just got a Reef Octopus RPS-3000 RC ( not from a vendor though ) it was sucking crap out in just a few hours, very happy with it.

AquaticFinatic
03-02-2011, 11:54 PM
Hey i'm one of the first to share my money around with locals and mail order from across Canada.I agree with supporting locals but when your local stores have a limited poor selection we have to look else where. This is where the risk is waived on by because if we get bad stuff from him its no better from our local lfs. So hence its worth a try.

reefwars
03-03-2011, 12:11 AM
the Fragalot issue has been an issue ever since Ive been a member here....I still dont get why, when the overwhelming majority of reviews have been negative, people still order with this guy:noidea:

awwwww doug you mean no group order from fragalot?? now im dissapointed i guess i could just throw money in the toilet its just as rewarding heheh:):)

nlreefguy
03-03-2011, 01:02 AM
Are you guys doing community service?

It will take a lot more than just one order that goes great to fix his reputation. Fragalot has been doing bad business for years. The negative reviews are not just on canreef. Do a bit of research and you will find them on other reef sties as well. It blows my mind that some people are still willing to throw their money away when there are some great sponsors on here.

Well, to be fair, it isn't entirely throwing our money away... we did get most of the frags we ordered (with a promise that the rest will follow) and the majority are in good health and doing well... so it's not entirely fair to say that it's "throwing our money away". And, truthfully, it's the $10/frag deal that got me interested to begin with. I mean, it doesn't represent a huge investment if things go down the tubes. Also, please bear in mind that I live in Newfoundland - I'd love to order from the vendors you mention but they are all out West for the most part and I haven't had great experiences with shipping livestock all the way across the country (limited experience admittedly) and fragalot is in Ontario.

fishoholic
03-03-2011, 01:28 AM

:question: huh :question:

Guess I'm getting so famous that I'm getting shout outs on threads I haven't previously commented on :lol:

I'm Laurie and Doug (my boyfriend) is Fishytime.

.. and more appropriately, how offended should they be at the thought of being associated with me?? :biggrin:

Not offended at all....although you'd think my fame on here should of preceded me, and you'd know who I was :lol: :razz: :mrgreen: j/k of course :wink:

nlreefguy
03-08-2011, 09:47 PM
So I've so far had no luck in getting a response to my emails regarding having him ship the remainder of the frags we ordered that weren't in the first shipment..... starting to sound kind of familiar....

jorjef
03-08-2011, 10:46 PM
Same old same old... how are the ones you got making out?

AquaticFinatic
03-08-2011, 11:21 PM
Im still hoping our order ships tomorrow.............but I guess we will have to wait and see.

reefwars
03-09-2011, 12:07 AM
So I've so far had no luck in getting a response to my emails regarding having him ship the remainder of the frags we ordered that weren't in the first shipment..... starting to sound kind of familiar....

have you tried to phone him???

daniella3d
03-09-2011, 01:40 AM
Does he return is call? never did for me.

have you tried to phone him???

nlreefguy
03-09-2011, 02:22 AM
Same old same old... how are the ones you got making out?

Oh, they're doing really well, no problems there - but I only got half of my part of the order!

bvlester
03-09-2011, 07:49 PM
can you post some pics of the corals you did get?

Bill

Borderjumper
03-09-2011, 09:17 PM
Oh, they're doing really well, no problems there - but I only got half of my part of the order!
I just don't get how a business can "forget" to enclose part of an order.. And do this on order after order. You would think it would be as simple as printing off the order and checking off each frag as it's packed up... When all the items on the order are checked off... Bam the order is complete.

benzzz
03-10-2011, 12:50 AM
I have thought of buying from him. I live about an hour from him. I do know of ppl from another forum that buy from him all the time. He even does meet and greet in our area.

Read all of this thread and in my area there are many locals to buy from so I am gonna stay away from Fragitsnot!

chris121277
03-10-2011, 01:00 AM
I have thought of buying from him. I live about an hour from him. I do know of ppl from another forum that buy from him all the time. He even does meet and greet in our area.

Read all of this thread and in my area there are many locals to buy from so I am gonna stay away from Fragitsnot!

I'm sure if you could go and pick up your frags in person they would be fine......but believe me....from someone who has had the pleasure of dealing with Burk threw shipping, I would strongly urge you to go a different route.

AquaticFinatic
03-10-2011, 01:01 AM
well our shipment is on route right now so will find out tomorrow how good or bad he really is. We ordered nearly 100 frags so its gonna be fun if he didn't label the bags!!!:sad:

jorjef
03-10-2011, 03:15 AM
How many!!!! :jaw: I wish you luck honest... but that is like jumping from the plane and not having your parachute completely on...

AquaticFinatic
03-10-2011, 03:35 AM
We all new what we were getting into with this order but thought it was worth a try! Crazy I know lol. He has to get it right at some point so why not start with ours :smile:

hillbillyreefer
03-10-2011, 03:40 AM
We all new what we were getting into with this order but thought it was worth a try! Crazy I know lol. He has to get it right at some point so why not start with ours :smile:

Innocent optimism, where would the world be without it?

globaldesigns
03-10-2011, 04:07 AM
Innocent optimism, where would the world be without it?

Probably burnt to a crisp.

lastlight
03-10-2011, 04:26 AM
He has to get it right at some point so why not start with ours :smile:

Actually seems like he doesn't as people still can't resist lol.

nlreefguy
03-18-2011, 10:45 PM
Just wanted to give you guys an update. We recieved our second package today - much better than the first. All colorful and healthy frags in great shape and with awesome colors. And just what we ordered this time! He even replaced the DOA's and erroneous substitutes from the first batch. So everyhting worked out well. Despite the fact that we probably should have received everything we ordered in the first box, we are generally happy (and feel really lucky!)

The Grizz
03-18-2011, 10:50 PM
Well at least Burk seemed to pull his head out of his a$$ and made things right for your order and it didn't take months for him to do so. When do we get to see some pics of what you received?

nlreefguy
03-18-2011, 11:16 PM
man, if I had some photography skills you'd be looking at them now. As it is, I couldn't do them justice anyway. I might try taking some when everything opens up to give you some idea anyway but we'll see.

The Grizz
03-19-2011, 03:21 AM
Don't need skills just look at most of my crappy iPhone pics :biggrin:

Northernseacorals
03-20-2011, 03:15 AM
well our shipment is on route right now so will find out tomorrow how good or bad he really is. We ordered nearly 100 frags so its gonna be fun if he didn't label the bags!!!:sad:

I hope you funded your transaction with a major credit card, because if he burns you no matter what pay pal says you can always call your credit card company and have the charge reversed for the missing items,

Been there done that.

AquaticFinatic
03-24-2011, 12:47 AM
OK so here's the status of our order........

First order arrived with only half of what we ordered. After a little running around we received a second order which has a few frags missing, I think he held them back to cover the shipping of the second order. All in all if you can put up with the hassle of ordering from him the stuff he seems to send is very good quality. Everyone here seems to be happy with what they got(even if it wasn't what they ordered) As to whether I would order again is a very tough question! It would have to be a good deal and some thing I wanted real bad. Hope this discussion helps you guys out that are on the fence!!

JohnnyReeftank
04-13-2012, 08:28 PM
I read the first bit of this thread on Weds, decided to place an order Weds night so I could try him out myself. I emailed him first to see if the site was up to date and he emailed me back within 5 minutes saying that it was so I went ahead and ordered some Aussie Acans. My items were shipped the following morning and arrived before noon this morning. Everything seems to be doing fine and I'm definately satisified with the size of the frags. He will get my business again.

Here they are fresh outta their bags and in the coral dip
http://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/x452/JohnnyReeftank/592304db.jpg

vaporize
04-13-2012, 09:22 PM
I read the first bit of this thread on Weds, decided to place an order Weds night so I could try him out myself. I emailed him first to see if the site was up to date and he emailed me back within 5 minutes saying that it was so I went ahead and ordered some Aussie Acans. My items were shipped the following morning and arrived before noon this morning. Everything seems to be doing fine and I'm definately satisified with the size of the frags. He will get my business again.

Here they are fresh outta their bags and in the coral dip
http://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/x452/JohnnyReeftank/592304db.jpg

It looks more than 1" x 1" as stated on website - is it?

JohnnyReeftank
04-13-2012, 09:56 PM
The top 3 were double frags and the bottom was a single

reefermadness
04-13-2012, 11:43 PM
The top 3 were double frags and the bottom was a singleImportant info.

jjntm
04-14-2012, 12:49 AM
Brad, I need to ask why my thread was deleted... I had posted about my order and had a friend upload pics for me and you deleted my thread I think that is TOTAL BS!!! I have no right to speak about being happy here?

jtbadco
04-14-2012, 12:58 AM
I knew the mods would remove it eventually. To be clear, you have no rights period.

This thread will likely suffer the same fate.

I guess we can't admit we have Fragalot corals if we want to show our tanks around here. That's advertising.

S'ok,...all mine are from Fred's Corals. Nice place.

jorjef
04-14-2012, 01:01 AM

LMAO okay that perked me up a bit....

jjntm
04-14-2012, 01:12 AM
I knew the mods would remove it eventually. To be clear, you have no rights period.

This thread will likely suffer the same fate.

I guess we can't admit we have Fragalot corals if we want to show our tanks around here. That's advertising.

+100!!!!

mine are all from jorjef's closet....

Canuckgod420
04-14-2012, 01:14 AM
+100!!!!

Some of them are from me!!!

jorjef
04-14-2012, 01:14 AM
+100!!!!

So it's you that has been stealing my Fraga... er Freds corals hey!! Hey I'm in Burc's corner, had a good laugh with him earlier about the drama

jjntm
04-14-2012, 01:16 AM
lol....yip sure is... maybe I should have said it was all from a local reefer and it wouldn't have been deleted...

badAZZlars
04-14-2012, 01:19 AM
Come on you guys. The mods on this site are pretty easy going. Comments like these would get you booted from sites like reef central.

It's not that bad that they don't want discussions about a company that cheated many of their members.

And for the record I also had an order from fragalot that I was happy with.

jtbadco
04-14-2012, 01:30 AM
Nobody's trying to diss the mods,...we just think they are going a bit overboard with all this.

Like seriously,...most of my corals are from Fred's Corals. If I post pics and/or videos and happen to mention that will it get me deleted too?

fishoholic
This was my response in the other thread:

He is not a sponsor of this site (and for good reason IMO) and should not be getting all the publicity that he does. Honestly if people want to risk their money by buying from him that's their choice but people have a right to know that he usually messes up orders before they decide to place one with him.

I'm glad to hear he's trying to "make up" for frags that people ordered and he didn't have but shouldn't he tell people it's not in stock before they pay for it instead of sending a different replacement frag? Personly if I pay for something I want to get the item I paid for not something to make up for him not having it. Also there has been times were he didn't send the full order and you have to hound him for the rest of it. Not worth the hassle IMO but to each their own, but again people should go into an order with open eyes.

Borderjumper
So it's you that has been stealing my Fraga... er Freds corals hey!! Hey I'm in Burc's corner, had a good laugh with him earlier about the drama
So what's his ID here? I have a few questions for him

jtbadco
04-14-2012, 01:33 AM
His name is Gra.... ooops, hey almost gave it away.

Hahahaha

jtbadco
04-14-2012, 01:34 AM
This was my response in the other thread:

He is not a sponsor of this site (and for good reason IMO) and should not be getting all the publicity that he does. Honestly if people want to risk their money by buying from him that's their choice but people have a right to know that he usually messes up orders before they decide to place one with him.

I'm glad to hear he's trying to "make up" for frags that people ordered and he didn't have but shouldn't he tell people it's not in stock before they pay for it instead of sending a different replacement frag? Personly if I pay for something I want to get the item I paid for not something to make up for him not having it. Also there has been times were he didn't send the full order and you have to hound him for the rest of it. Not worth the hassle IMO but to each their own, but again people should go into an order with open eyes.

Which is why threads like this should be allowed and not deleted so people can hear both sides of the story and make an informed choice.
Yay Freedom !!!!

Aquattro
04-14-2012, 01:35 AM
Like seriously,...most of my corals are from Fred's Corals. If I post pics and/or videos and happen to mention that will it get me deleted too?

yes. Unless Fred is a sponsor, repeated exposure, good or bad, is not permitted. It's an advertising issue. We're allowing the group buys like we do for all suppliers. We're preventing advertising for or by non sponsors. We let it go a couple of times, but it's become excessive, and therefore removed. Nothing has been removed for opinions or any other reason other than advertising.

Borderjumper
04-14-2012, 01:36 AM
His name is Gra.... ooops, hey almost gave it away.

Hahahaha
:mrgreen:

jtbadco
04-14-2012, 01:37 AM
Yeah, advertising. Right. Got it.

jorjef
04-14-2012, 01:39 AM
So what's his ID here? I have a few questions for him

Texting not on the site

Aquattro
04-14-2012, 01:40 AM
Yeah, advertising. Right. Got it.

Ya know, whatever. This is a private resource and we'll manage it at our discretion. If you don't like it, there are so many other boards....

jjntm
04-14-2012, 01:43 AM
but it is claimed this is for the best of canreefers... why not have a poll then? see how many ppl have had good/bad experiences... how many orders? and so on... ceriously would you be able to send out 4-500 frags a day and get them all right? ya he could use hiring another couple of ppl and form the production line and better organize everything... yeah it would be sweet if the corals weren't fresh cut and were fully encrusted and colored upon arrival... all bags were labeled, to help avoid sending wrong item in the rush to make sure the parcel is rdy for shipment before the cut off at the end of the day...but then overhead jumps up, and prices go back to retail... Look I am a business man my self and have my own plumbing company. Clearly burc makes a lot of his sales due to how insanely cheap a lot of this stuff is, other wise he is just another online company to cruise by... everyone of us had to of second guessed ourselves before purchasing... but we took the risk... some of us got the **** end of the stick... maybe I got lucky... but I have received prompt responses and even an email before my package arrived apologizing due to 2 frags missing from shipment and promised me they would be in the next shipment that I have already ordered of ultra grade clams and I believe he will... after all my last order only had 2 doa's and a 2 wrong corals and he sent them all to me just the other day and did not charge me for shipping hell I even added a few pieces as well... he has honestly been very professional with me and I will continue to go back!!! so maybe he made **** the bed in the past, but let me tell you taking that step originally can be very over whelming... But it seems to me that I am not the only satisfied person on here lately so maybe he is coming to better understand what it takes to keep us happy. Just my 2 cents... brad, christie and shelley.... maybe it would just take emailing burc and refreshing him about what happpened... who knows, maybe he might be able to give you some kind of a break to prove himself again to you? I have received many beautiful pieces for fractions of what could buy them for from a local reefer even... Anywho... enough out of me I need to get on with my day...

jjntm
04-14-2012, 01:47 AM
yes. Unless Fred is a sponsor, repeated exposure, good or bad, is not permitted. It's an advertising issue. We're allowing the group buys like we do for all suppliers. We're preventing advertising for or by non sponsors. We let it go a couple of times, but it's become excessive, and therefore removed. Nothing has been removed for opinions or any other reason other than advertising.

Ok, I can understand that... to an extent... maybe then we should just put from a "non sponsor" instead... if ppl rly want to know then they can find out via pm?

Mandosh
04-14-2012, 01:47 AM
Just let the poor horse die.

christyf5
04-14-2012, 01:49 AM
Ok, I can understand that... to an extent... maybe then we should just put from a "non sponsor" instead... if ppl rly want to know then they can find out via pm?

sure, that works.

agreed.

jorjef
04-14-2012, 01:50 AM

YA YA MULE COME ON GET UP YA YAYA:deadhorse:

Aquattro
04-14-2012, 01:52 AM

that would be acceptable. I think :) Or you can just voice your happiness within the permitted group buy.

Borderjumper
04-14-2012, 01:53 AM
that would be acceptable. I think :) Or you can just voice your happiness within the permitted group buy.

wow there ya go.. problem solved:mrgreen:

jjntm
I was not apart of a group buy.... I have purchased on my own...

Borderjumper
Brad?

Aquattro
04-14-2012, 01:54 AM
wow there ya go.. problem solved:mrgreen:

I like to solve problems :razz:

Aquattro
04-14-2012, 01:55 AM
I was not apart of a group buy.... I have purchased on my own...

Then option #1 will work.

Borderjumper
04-14-2012, 01:55 AM
I like to solve problems :razz:

I need pumpkin brownies

Aquattro
04-14-2012, 01:56 AM
I need pumpkin brownies

Crap! I gotta go to the store....sigh

Borderjumper
04-14-2012, 01:57 AM
Crap! I gotta go to the store....sigh

and do dishes

christyf5
04-14-2012, 02:01 AM
and do dishes

ROFL!!!

Borderjumper
04-14-2012, 02:03 AM
ROFL!!!

oh.. we wernt supposed to tell him that eh?

reefermadness
04-14-2012, 02:12 AM
yes. Unless Fred is a sponsor, repeated exposure, good or bad, is not permitted. It's an advertising issue. We're allowing the group buys like we do for all suppliers. We're preventing advertising for or by non sponsors. We let it go a couple of times, but it's become excessive, and therefore removed. Nothing has been removed for opinions or any other reason other than advertising.Wow...at least you are allowing group buys from a non-sponsor...I know another canadian forum that would never allow that.....you guys are lucky.

jjntm
04-14-2012, 02:15 AM
serious question tho brad and christie... if you are tired of seeing ppl ask about him and debates and so on... why not run a quick 3 day or one week poll and see statistically speaking how many ppl have had good and or bad experiences... and of which when did they order within last 6 months... 6 months to a year... 1-2yrs...3+yrs ago... sometimes it takes seeing real stats like this for some of us to realize that we were one of only a few that got the **** end of the stick or maybe it will show burc that, oh **** I need to step it up even more... and who knows... maybe can reef end up getting some more $ by gaining another sponsor again if he truly has turned it around... after all... if you were completely overwhelmed running a one (wo)man show and made some pretty big mistakes and had everyone ****ed at you, what would you do? most likely close up and avoid everything until things calmed down or run away panicing.... it's human nature when we are over whelmed... maybe burc has making up to do with some of you... but seriously... coming from a 28 yr old business owner who opened a plumbing company at the age of 25... I know what it's like to be in the shoes of 20 roles in your own company and it is hard!!!! I have since won awards for customer service values and run one of the most reputable plumbing companies in the lower mainland... it takes time to learn and many mistakes will be made along the way... but without making those mistakes how else do we learn?

jjntm
04-14-2012, 02:18 AM
But enough for me... attention now focused on the cup... GO CANUCKS GO!!!!

Aquattro
04-14-2012, 02:28 AM
Here is my opinion, not related to the board. As hobbyists, we need to band together and consolidate experiences. When someone spends a lot of energy robbing people in the hobby, for and extended period of time, as hobbyists I think we should forever boycott that business. He ripped off friends and members here for a long time before he was removed. He did it on other boards. Now, suddenly, when we can save a buck or two, we forget all that bad stuff and send him bags of money, always hoping that the frags we ordered actually show up. I don't forget. I remember the people asking for help trying to recover anything they could from him. I remember the guys needed evidence for their lawyers. I remember the management nightmare we, as a board, had to endure. We stuck up for him, made excuses like maybe he has personal stuff going on, etc. But no action came at all. None. All the people that lost out, lost out for good. They don't forget.
I would like to believe that we, as hobbyists, remember on their behalf, and say no, we're not going to reward that type of vendor to save a buck. We should defend our friends and co-members, and not deal with this company.
But most don't care, they save a bunch of money on little pieces of coral bits. To hell with our friends and members that got robbed, because I can save money and get something for me.
Sorry, not me. I remember, and that company is not welcome here. If it were up to me, any mention of it would be removed. But we allow the group buys, because you're going to do it anyway, so if it receives some publicity, then we live with that in hopes that should it return to the past, we know right away.
We aren't running polls, we aren't voting on stuff. We are allowing group buys, and once in a while "advertising" threads slip through the cracks. but if we see the trend in "Yay vendor", we will take action and remove them.

That's my thoughts on it..

reefan
04-14-2012, 02:33 AM
serious question tho brad and christie... if you are tired of seeing ppl ask about him and debates and so on... why not run a quick 3 day or one week poll and see statistically speaking how many ppl have had good and or bad experiences... and of which when did they order within last 6 months... 6 months to a year... 1-2yrs...3+yrs ago... sometimes it takes seeing real stats like this for some of us to realize that we were one of only a few that got the **** end of the stick or maybe it will show burc that, oh **** I need to step it up even more... and who knows... maybe can reef end up getting some more $ by gaining another sponsor again if he truly has turned it around... after all... if you were completely overwhelmed running a one (wo)man show and made some pretty big mistakes and had everyone ****ed at you, what would you do? most likely close up and avoid everything until things calmed down or run away panicing.... it's human nature when we are over whelmed... maybe burc has making up to do with some of you... but seriously... coming from a 28 yr old business owner who opened a plumbing company at the age of 25... I know what it's like to be in the shoes of 20 roles in your own company and it is hard!!!! I have since won awards for customer service values and run one of the most reputable plumbing companies in the lower mainland... it takes time to learn and many mistakes will be made along the way... but without making those mistakes how else do we learn?

jjntm I find it interesting that this "pro-fragalot" thread is getting all this attention. I see by your join date that you weren't around when he was a sponsor so you probably aren't aware of all the grief before he was given the boot from Canreef. He always seems to be able to suck people in because he would be good for awhile and then not so good, then good, then really bad, etc. There is a reason Canreef pulled him as a vendor.
I think the people on this forum should support the businesses that have stayed consistent with good service & products over the years instead of always trying to jump to what seems like a better deal, especially from somebody with a well known poor track record.

Borderjumper
04-14-2012, 02:37 AM
Here is my opinion, not related to the board. As hobbyists, we need to band together and consolidate experiences. When someone spends a lot of energy robbing people in the hobby, for and extended period of time, as hobbyists I think we should forever boycott that business. He ripped off friends and members here for a long time before he was removed. He did it on other boards. Now, suddenly, when we can save a buck or two, we forget all that bad stuff and send him bags of money, always hoping that the frags we ordered actually show up. I don't forget. I remember the people asking for help trying to recover anything they could from him. I remember the guys needed evidence for their lawyers. I remember the management nightmare we, as a board, had to endure. We stuck up for him, made excuses like maybe he has personal stuff going on, etc. But no action came at all. None. All the people that lost out, lost out for good. They don't forget.
I would like to believe that we, as hobbyists, remember on their behalf, and say no, we're not going to reward that type of vendor to save a buck. We should defend our friends and co-members, and not deal with this company.
But most don't care, they save a bunch of money on little pieces of coral bits. To hell with our friends and members that got robbed, because I can save money and get something for me.
Sorry, not me. I remember, and that company is not welcome here. If it were up to me, any mention of it would be removed. But we allow the group buys, because you're going to do it anyway, so if it receives some publicity, then we live with that in hopes that should it return to the past, we know right away.
We aren't running polls, we aren't voting on stuff. We are allowing group buys, and once in a while "advertising" threads slip through the cracks. but if we see the trend in "Yay vendor", we will take action and remove them.

That's my thoughts on it..

so very well said Brad!

jtbadco
04-14-2012, 02:40 AM
Glad you cleared all that up,...we were uncertain how you felt. I for one thought you were on the fence a little but whatever.

Aquattro
04-14-2012, 02:41 AM
Glad you cleared all that up,...we were uncertain how you felt. I for one thought you were on the fence a little but whatever.

See ya in a week...

Borderjumper
04-14-2012, 02:44 AM
Oh oh time for the cow again
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y240/Carrida/87cc8a26.jpg

Aquattro
04-14-2012, 02:46 AM
Shelley, I expect you'll be returning my cow soon?

Borderjumper
04-14-2012, 02:47 AM
Shelley, I expect you'll be returning my cow soon?
And if I don't?

jorjef
04-14-2012, 02:48 AM
And if I don't?

BAN HAMMER!!!

Aquattro
04-14-2012, 02:50 AM
BAN HAMMER!!!

I was thinking no brownies :razz:

Borderjumper
04-14-2012, 02:52 AM
Cow is on her way home.. Sorry