PDA

View Full Version : L/f tank/fraser valley bc

dsaundry
03-01-2010, 05:45 PM
Hi; Looking for a 90g-100g tank for a temporary holding facility while I tear down the 2 tanks in my den so I can do the renos on it, another 3 month job with my schedule.:cry: I am not concerned with scratch's and would prefer non-drilled as I am just going to be setting it on top of a large dresser for the time being. Don't want to spend a lot as I am on a strict budget{just ask my wife}:lol:. Let me know if you have a tank that you are willing to part with please.

saltwaterseahorses
03-02-2010, 12:35 AM
i have 60 gallon FW sorry

bvlester
03-02-2010, 01:51 AM
Hi; Looking for a 90g-100g tank for a temporary holding facility while I tear down the 2 tanks in my den so I can do the renos on it, another 3 month job with my schedule.:cry: I am not concerned with scratch's and would prefer non-drilled as I am just going to be setting it on top of a large dresser for the time being. Don't want to spend a lot as I am on a strict budget{just ask my wife}:lol:. Let me know if you have a tank that you are willing to part with please.
I do have a 90g I can transport asking 150.00 a couple curface scratches but they can be buffed out not drilled will OBO, I'm in Kamloops.

Bill

bvlester
03-02-2010, 01:52 AM
you have PM.