PDA

View Full Version : Aquascaping Aesthetics

Zoaelite
11-14-2009, 04:59 PM
Wondering which structures are preferable for aqua scaping, I have found with the new tank that tiers of rock with arches and lots of open swimming space work really well but what does everyone else think?
Levi

*Anyone know to to change the poll so you can vote on more than one?*

kien
11-14-2009, 11:08 PM
Hmm.. Sorry Levi, having troubles participating in the poll as I have most of the above listed! I like variety. You've seen my tank, it has overhangs, arches, terraces, island, open spaces (under terraces and overhangs) and a lagoon. :-)

I'm not sure there is such a thing as "better". It all depends what you're after. It is kind if like art this way. Just because I like watercolour paintings that doesn't mean they are better and that you should or will like them. With aquascaping you kind of have to go with your gut and do what looks good to *you* and works for *you*.

muck
11-15-2009, 12:55 AM
*Anyone know to to change the poll so you can vote on more than one?*
You would have to make a new poll and make sure to check off "Allow multiple choice: Give users the ability to select more than one answer" under the Miscellaneous Options where you fill in the poll info. Unfortunately once the poll is posted you can't change it. If you make a new poll let one of the mods know and we will delete this one. Best I can do. :wink:

danny zubot
11-18-2009, 02:14 AM
If I had a larger tank I would go for towers with arches. As it stands though I've selected packed with corals, just because I have no choice with my little tank. It works though, kind of looks like the top of the reef rather than the edge of one.