PDA

View Full Version : Looking to start a group order of frags from Greg AKA Coral Master

Canadian
09-08-2008, 10:03 PM
Just gauging interest in making a Victoria area group order from Greg AKA Coral Master.

The list of his available frags can be seen here: http://coralmaster.com/

Aquattro
09-08-2008, 10:06 PM
Just ordered Friday.......

Chaloupa
09-08-2008, 11:22 PM
ooooh I may "need" something and I have a friend that would possibly hold stuff for me in Victoria...when are you anticipating placing the order?

I will say I ordered from Greg (Coral Master) before and his frags are STUNNING! VERY well packaged and exactly as gorgeous as they look! Highly recommended!

Canadian
09-08-2008, 11:49 PM
Brad, what did you order?

You should have started a thread - I would have been all over the order if I had known you were ordering as well.

Canadian
09-08-2008, 11:50 PM
ooooh I may "need" something and I have a friend that would possibly hold stuff for me in Victoria...when are you anticipating placing the order?

I will say I ordered from Greg (Coral Master) before and his frags are STUNNING! VERY well packaged and exactly as gorgeous as they look! Highly recommended!

I don't have a specific date in mind. I'll see how many people are interested and once we've established a list of interested members with a list of what they want then we can pull the trigger.

Snappy
09-09-2008, 12:38 AM
Just to let you know I will be unavailable to ship from Sept 11 - 17 as I will be in Toronto on business. That should give you lots of time to put a huge group order together:wink:
Everything on the site is available right now except for the "shag carpet stag" which is temp sold out for a month or so. Thanks for your interest.

scumchug
09-09-2008, 02:28 AM
I'm down. I have room in the frag tank if anyone needs someone to hold them. My tenant is from CR, if it works out that she is going to visit her parents, delivery might be possible?

Aquattro
09-09-2008, 02:35 AM
Brad, what did you order?

You should have started a thread - I would have been all over the order if I had known you were ordering as well.

I ordered about 6 or 7 pieces, placed the order with someone else, so we had shipping covered. Never even crossed my mind to start a thread, as there was an Island delivery not too long ago.
I get the feeling though, that Greg has other stuff not listed that I want, so another order might be not too far off, space permitting :)

Borderjumper
09-09-2008, 03:03 AM
I would be interested in a few pieces and Of course Sarah I could hold your stuff.

Chaloupa
09-09-2008, 04:39 AM
I would be interested in a few pieces and Of course Sarah I could hold your stuff.

Ha ha ha...you figured out that you were the "friend"!!!???? THANKS! I would appreciate it~

Mikee
09-09-2008, 05:12 AM
I need to stop living in a dead place. lol.. Vernon group orders? ha! lol.

Snappy
09-09-2008, 05:46 AM
I need to stop living in a dead place. lol.. Vernon group orders? ha! lol.
There are several reefers I've sold to who live in the Valley that all told me they were happy with their purchases, I would think it wouldn't be to hard to get a group order going.:wink:

Canadian
09-11-2008, 02:45 AM
Ok, so now that more people are showing some interest let's start to compile a list of what everyone wants so we can check availability and start firming up some numbers.

Here's what I intend to get:
A. nana
A. aculeus
Purple Passion Digitata
Pocillipora Damicornis
Turquoise Mille
Blue Tip Green Slimer
Blue Tip Stag

Snappy
09-11-2008, 02:58 AM
Ok, so now that more people are showing some interest let's start to compile a list of what everyone wants so we can check availability and start firming up some numbers.

Here's what I intend to get:
A. nana
A. aculeus
Purple Passion Digitata
Pocillipora Damicornis
Turquoise Mille
Blue Tip Green Slimer
Blue Tip Stag

As previously mentioned:biggrin:
Everything on the site is available right now except for the "shag carpet stag" which is temp sold out for a month or so.

Borderjumper
09-11-2008, 03:02 AM
PP digi
rose tip rosaria
deep purple valida
garden of eden acro

Canadian
09-11-2008, 03:41 AM
As previously mentioned:biggrin:

Greg,

Does that mean that if 20 people all want let's say a frag of the A. nana that there will be 20 available?

Snappy
09-11-2008, 04:46 AM
Greg,

Does that mean that if 20 people all want let's say a frag of the A. nana that there will be 20 available?
Excellent point, but if get 20 people to join in with this order I'll do all I can to find a way to make it happen.:wink:
Your point about availability is certainly valid, thank you. No problems with the lists so far.

lngrhaul
09-12-2008, 01:23 AM
I would like to get in on this as well. Would like:
Purple Passion
Rainbow Stylo
Tri Colour Nana

Let me know what you need from me. Thanks.

Snappy
09-12-2008, 02:33 AM
Just gauging interest in making a Victoria area group order from Greg AKA Coral Master.

The list of his available frags can be seen here: http://canada.frags.org/memberfragslist.php?id=7726&limit=10&fld_order=FragName&order=ASC&offset=0
I believe most people do this but please use my http://coralmaster.com/ website as the "frags.org" is ok for the most part but hasn't been updated for awhile. Coralmaster.com is very current including specials for September. Thanks.:biggrin:
No availability problems so far.

Canadian
09-12-2008, 02:39 AM
Sorry about that Greg - I don't know why I posted the Canada Frags.org site. I've edited my first post to only include the coralmaster site.

Snappy
09-12-2008, 02:44 AM
Not a problem:biggrin:

Borderjumper
09-12-2008, 02:56 AM
What date are you looking at for shipping? And where and when will we be able to pick up our individual orders?

Canadian
09-14-2008, 12:29 AM
Greg's away until the 17th. So I guess we can do any time after that. For the next two weekends I have to be in Vancouver so I'd prefer to not have delivery occur on a Friday. Right now we only have 3 people who have expressed interest. If we don't have any more by the 17th I guess we can just go ahead with things.

I live in Langford (yeah I know. . . ) and I don't mind picking things up. Typically I work from 10-6 but my fiance is done by 1.

Greg, what days do you normally ship? I can ask Brad when his order arrived to get an idea of what time things actually show up in Victoria.

I'll do some more research on things so we have a better idea about what to expect for time of arrival and time in transit.

don.ald
09-14-2008, 01:04 AM
im interested in the group buy if its still open
deep purple valida
green monti cap
purple passion digitata

christyf5
09-14-2008, 01:52 AM
I can ask Brad when his order arrived to get an idea of what time things actually show up in Victoria.

Brads/my order arrived in Nanaimo and was delivered at just after 3pm.

Snappy
09-14-2008, 05:08 AM
I can ship weekdays for deliveries to arrive Tuesday - Friday.:smile:

Canadian
09-17-2008, 08:27 PM
Okeedokee. Is everyone who expressed interest still interested? We haven't had any new posts in the last few days so I'm assuming we've enticed everyone we're going to.

I think the easiest way to do this (as long as it works for Greg) is have each person pay for their order separately with Greg but identify that it's part of the Victoria group order. We can have one of us pay for the shipping costs as part of one order and then divide the cost of shipping equally between those who ordered so that at once the parcel has been picked up we can collect payment for the shipping costs. It's probably easiest if the person who is going to receive the parcel is the person who initially covers the cost of shipping. I don't mind doing it as long as the parcel arrives before I start work at 10. Otherwise I don't finish working until 6 and won't be home to receive the package during typical UPS/Fedex delivery times and that could lead to a debacle trying to get the package from the depot that day (this is based on experience unfortunately :( )

Does that work for everyone (Greg included)?

I'd prefer to have shipping for early next week if at all possible. If anyone else has suggestions or other preferences please post them here.

Canadian
09-17-2008, 08:31 PM
I guess I could also have the parcel delivered to the clinic - it would just have to sit in my office until I finish seeing patients and then we could meet at my place to divide up the orders.

don.ald
09-17-2008, 10:37 PM
we may have enough for free shipping if everyone comes through.--i am still interested!

lngrhaul
09-18-2008, 01:09 AM
I would still like to participate but I am out of town from Mon afternoon to Wed night next week so if delivery is scheduled for then, I won't be able to get mine. Suggestions???

Snappy
09-18-2008, 01:25 AM
Okeedokee. Is everyone who expressed interest still interested? We haven't had any new posts in the last few days so I'm assuming we've enticed everyone we're going to.

I think the easiest way to do this (as long as it works for Greg) is have each person pay for their order separately with Greg but identify that it's part of the Victoria group order. We can have one of us pay for the shipping costs as part of one order and then divide the cost of shipping equally between those who ordered so that at once the parcel has been picked up we can collect payment for the shipping costs. It's probably easiest if the person who is going to receive the parcel is the person who initially covers the cost of shipping. I don't mind doing it as long as the parcel arrives before I start work at 10. Otherwise I don't finish working until 6 and won't be home to receive the package during typical UPS/Fedex delivery times and that could lead to a debacle trying to get the package from the depot that day (this is based on experience unfortunately :( )

Does that work for everyone (Greg included)?

I'd prefer to have shipping for early next week if at all possible. If anyone else has suggestions or other preferences please post them here.
I am back in Calgary and will be ready to ship early next week. All interested parties please get in touch with me via PM or email me at info@coralmaster.com so I can get everyone sorted out. If the people who have shown interest are still a go you are well past the minimum for free shipping. Please let me know. I have no problem sending the package to your work if that's what you would like.
Thanks,
Greg

Snappy
09-18-2008, 01:26 AM
I would still like to participate but I am out of town from Mon afternoon to Wed night next week so if delivery is scheduled for then, I won't be able to get mine. Suggestions???
Can one of the others hold your frags for you in their tank until you get back?

Canadian
09-18-2008, 08:02 PM
I wouldn't mind holding them if it makes things easier.

Can one of the others hold your frags for you in their tank until you get back?

lngrhaul
09-18-2008, 10:28 PM
Shelley - your place is convenient on my way home from work - would you hold my order until after work on Thurs? I would be there about 4:45.

Borderjumper
09-18-2008, 11:34 PM
I wouldnt mind holding your stuff Lori..
right now I have a pm out to Canadian to see where his office is and stuff.. then I will know if I can get there or not on delivery day.

depending on the day.. and IF I order I would consider having the stuff shipped here.. if downtown is convenient to everyone. IF I do this Art is always home till 3pm and I can be there after that.. so we wont miss the shipment. I will let you know after I hear back from Canadian.

Canadian
09-19-2008, 02:46 AM
Shelley has suggested she would be willing to have things shipped to her place and can ensure that someone will be home to accept delivery. So I don't mind coming in to town if that makes things easier for everyone else with respect to delivery and pickup.

If we can firm things up in terms of a day for delivery some time this evening then we can all make our orders tomorrow (I think Rick has already made his order) and then Greg will have sufficient notice to get things out so we can have delivery for Tuesday (the day Shelley would prefer).

Please post here when you've read this post so we can make sure everyone who said they wanted in is, and we can firm up place and date of delivery.

lngrhaul
09-19-2008, 03:47 AM
As long as Shelly can keep my order until Thurs after work, I'm in!!

Borderjumper
09-19-2008, 03:49 AM
No worrys Lori.. I got ya covered.

Canadian
09-19-2008, 08:38 PM
Shelley,

Are you going to have the order delivered to your place next Tuesday?

Borderjumper
09-19-2008, 08:48 PM
Snappy says he can send the frags out Monday for Tuesday delivery.
So are we in for free shipping? How much was the first order? MIne will be $145 as I will be adding a frag for a friend.

don.ald
09-19-2008, 10:23 PM
mine was 75$

So are we in for free shipping? How much was the first order? MIne will be $145 as I will be adding a frag for a friend.

Snappy
09-19-2008, 10:56 PM
PM sent

Borderjumper
09-20-2008, 12:26 AM
Ok Paid for mine. I got
1 Garden of Eden Acro $30
1 Rosetip Rosaria $30
1 Deep Purple Valida $30
2 Purple passion digi $50.
Total $140

Snappy
09-20-2008, 03:54 PM
So far 3/4 have paid and shipping is still free. Please send me a PM to confirm the actual address I'm shipping to.
Thanks again,
Greg

lngrhaul
09-20-2008, 06:16 PM
Need some help with payment Greg - PM sent.

Never mind!! Thanks for the help Canadian. Pmt made - order is a go!!!!!

Borderjumper
09-20-2008, 07:10 PM
Snappy I sent you a PM confirming my address for shipping.

RonD
09-20-2008, 09:07 PM
Shelley, lemme know if I can get on board with you still. the Hot Pink Mille and the Rainbow Stylophora/Purple Passion Digitata are making me weak :D

Snappy
09-20-2008, 10:53 PM
Shelley, lemme know if I can get on board with you still. the Hot Pink Mille and the Rainbow Stylophora/Purple Passion Digitata are making me weak :D
I can squeeze you in but the order is set to go out on Monday and everyone else is paid so you'll need to hurry. Your portion will be $90 for those pieces. Please let me know.
Thanks Greg

RonD
09-21-2008, 12:00 AM
I can squeeze you in but the order is set to go out on Monday and everyone else is paid so you'll need to hurry. Your portion will be $90 for those pieces. Please let me know.
Thanks Greg

Thanks Greg.. I will snoop on your site a bit more and make my mind up... wheres my precious.. where is it.. its mine :D

RonD
09-21-2008, 12:59 AM
Thanks Greg

I am getting this message from pay pal ??

This recipient is not yet registered. PayPal will send an email to the recipient explaining how to complete your transaction. is there another email addy to use for that? or ??

order will consist of
SPS013 HOT PINK MILLE $30
SPS042 ACRO ACULEUS $30
SPS016 RAINBOW STYLOPHORA $30
SPS044 TURQ MILLE $25

TOTAL $120.00

Borderjumper
09-21-2008, 01:19 AM
Ron, I sent you a PM with his paypal info.

RonD
09-21-2008, 02:15 AM
Ron, I sent you a PM with his paypal info.

Thanks Shelley, the big wad is on route :)

Snappy
09-21-2008, 05:22 AM
Thanks Shelley, the big wad is on route :)
Thanks Ron, I got the payment confirmation from paypal.
Thanks very much I'll add your list to the group order.

Snappy
09-22-2008, 06:02 PM
Ok the order is now sent and is scheduled to arrive Tuesday morning. Thanks again everyone and a special thanks to Andrew for getting this group order going. Sarah I got your order in just in time:wink:. Shelley thanks for being the "ship to" person, I will PM you shipping details.
Thanks very much.
Greg

Chaloupa
09-22-2008, 06:03 PM
Woot!

Borderjumper
09-22-2008, 10:29 PM
yeah!! Ok I need a phone # for Canadian and the "other guy" sorry Im too lazy to go back thru the posts:wink: Could you 2 please PM them to me?

Everyone else I know personally..
so....

Im just gonna keep Ron and Sarahs stuff! Finders keepers.......
muhahahah

don.ald
09-22-2008, 10:40 PM
yeah!! Ok I need a phone # for Canadian and the "other guy" sorry Im too lazy to go back thru the posts:wink: Could you 2 please PM them to me?

Everyone else I know personally..
so....

muhahahah

PMed shelley

Chaloupa
09-22-2008, 10:47 PM
muhahahah

You see...I KNOW where you live...so will just take whatever I decide is mine!

Borderjumper
09-22-2008, 10:53 PM
You see...I KNOW where you live...so will just take whatever I decide is mine!

What if I move????

Canadian
09-22-2008, 10:59 PM
Shelley,

I've been to your place before to buy some frags but can you remind me what the address is. I won't be able to come by to pick up my frags until after 6:00 (probably around 6:45 if I had to guess when my last patient will be done).

My cell number is 888-5513.

Andrew

Chaloupa
09-22-2008, 11:23 PM
What if I move????

I'll just follow the trail of corals...you can't hide!

Borderjumper
09-23-2008, 05:31 PM
The box just arrived! Water temp is 73. Let me know when you guys are coming :)
Shelley

Chaloupa
09-23-2008, 05:34 PM
I should be there this weekend to pick up...:biggrin: thanks Shelley!

Canadian
09-23-2008, 06:16 PM
I'll be there some time around 7:00 by the looks of things Shelley.

Please PM me your address - I know roughly where it is but I can't recall the actual address.

don.ald
09-23-2008, 11:37 PM
received my order today--all looks great. excellent packaging by the way!!
thanks
:mrgreen:

Borderjumper
09-24-2008, 12:31 AM
For Sarah
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y240/Carrida/forsarah004.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y240/Carrida/forsarah005.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y240/Carrida/forsarah006.jpg

and my purple digi.. Its purple!!
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y240/Carrida/forsarah007.jpg

Chaloupa
09-24-2008, 01:18 AM
WOOOHOOOOOOO, those look fantastic as always~ Can't wait to get them!

Snappy
09-24-2008, 04:36 AM
For Sarah
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y240/Carrida/forsarah004.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y240/Carrida/forsarah005.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y240/Carrida/forsarah006.jpg

and my purple digi.. Its purple!!
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y240/Carrida/forsarah007.jpg
Those frags look pretty good if I do say so myself. Imagine purple digitata being purple???:biggrin::wink: Sarah that top photo was your bonus frag, mille surprize. Thanks very much again everyone & I hope you're all pleased with your orders. I appreciate your business.

Chaloupa
09-24-2008, 04:44 AM
BONUS FRAG????YAYAYAYAYAY! I can't wait to get these. I have been sooo happy with my frags from the last order that now I really can't wait!

Canadian
09-24-2008, 05:04 AM
Greg everything is looking great! It's going to be like Christmas tomorrow when I wake up to see what kind of polyp extension I have :D

And thanks again for your patience, great corals, and the bonuses!

Snappy
09-24-2008, 05:16 AM
Greg everything is looking great! It's going to be like Christmas tomorrow when I wake up to see what kind of polyp extension I have :D

And thanks again for your patience, great corals, and the bonuses!
Thank you, I appreciate you getting the group order going. You're welcome and glad to hear you're happy with the frags.:biggrin: