PDA

View Full Version : curious about tgvas

justinl
08-20-2007, 06:00 AM
on Saturday a bunch of peple form the greater victoria aquaria society came on a tour of the vancouver aquarium. my boss Jeff Marliave headed the tour and i was the asian guy (the new rudy north student) tagging along. Im just curious as to whether or not any canreefers were in on that tour. i just find it interesting that i might have actually just met some of you and not even known it :)

Johnny Reefer
08-20-2007, 02:36 PM
Hey! I was there! That was a great tour!
I knew there was a CanReefer who worked there because I'd seen you say so on here previously. It crossed my mind while there, but didn't really dwell on it because there were so many employees/volunteers it seemed, and I also figured....what are the chances? haha
So you say you were tagging along? Forgive me, but I didn't really notice. Sorta did, vaguely, but there was so much to see. Were you the guy that tossed Dr. Marliave that mushroom medicine bottle while in the room where he was discussing fish lice? You were the constructor of the seahorse rearing bowl as well, no?

Cheers,

justinl
08-20-2007, 06:06 PM
So you say you were tagging along? Forgive me, but I didn't really notice.

then i did my job well :biggrin: main focus was supposed to be on Jeff anyways.

Im glad you enjoyed the tour. hahaha yeah i was the mushroom guy who played with the fishbowl. well, granted it wasn't my design in the first place to use a fishbowl with an airline. i found that it had a few dead spots at the corners at the surface of the water where the horsie babies would congregate and die... so i just added two more air lines.