PDA

View Full Version : starting out

ktrigger
02-11-2007, 09:47 PM
hello everybody. i am new to the hobby. first of all, i have been doing research for about 7months on particular fish i would like, the size of tank i would need and the compadibility of certain fish. i am still a ways away from realizing my dream of owning my saltwater aquarium due to a very busy job. i am gathering the right equipment over time.
i am looking for an aqaurium between 250g to 300g. fish only system. the fish i am looking at are........ emperor angel, volitan lion, snowflake eel, a tang or 2 (not sure of the species yet), i really wanted a clown trigger but know that it is not compadible. could someone recommend a trigger that might work in this system? final question. i have been quoted numerous different amounts from many different retailers. what should i expect to pay for all this? what is a resonable price? including live rock, live sand, protein skimmer, sump, everything. coud you suggest the best place to buy all this stuff?
thanks for your time everybody, look forward to reading any responces. any advice would be very beneficial.

niloc16
02-11-2007, 11:07 PM
pm sent

krisalexander
02-12-2007, 01:46 AM
Where abouts are you located?

Kris

ktrigger
02-12-2007, 02:20 AM
calgary