PDA

View Full Version : FS - 30 gallon tank and stand, Abbotsford, 50 bucks

Fingerling
02-12-2014, 07:04 AM
Bought it from a friend and never set it up; I was still in the salt-water learning process with a smaller tank. Then I decided that my apartment is too small for a 30 gallon.

He's a man of integrity, so I believe him as to there being no cracks, and there are none that I've been able to discern. No canopy or lights though. But a box of gear came with it. Measurements are 36L x 12W x 18H. Stable, sturdy, purpose-built stand.

Fingerling
02-20-2014, 09:01 PM
Bought it from a friend and never set it up; I was still in the salt-water learning process with a smaller tank. Then I decided that my apartment is too small for a 30 gallon.

He's a man of integrity, so I believe him as to there being no cracks, and there are none that I've been able to discern. No canopy or lights though. But a box of gear came with it. Measurements are 36L x 12W x 18H. Stable, sturdy, purpose-built stand.

Bump!

Moving day is in one week and I'd really rather not leave this sitting in the underground parking lot to get smashed and be a danger to others. Can someone please take this off my hands? :help: