Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > General > Product Review and Equipment Forum > Controller and Monitoring Specific

Old 08-12-2013, 08:14 PM

TimT is on a distinguished road

I explained the situation to them and told them I would cancel all my services with them if they did not switch it. Worked like a charm but they were hesitant at first. They are well aware of the problem. I don't know if the Thompson supports the Optik TV or not. I only use it for Internet.
Old 08-12-2013, 08:19 PM

Ginu is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimT View Post
I explained the situation to them and told them I would cancel all my services with them if they did not switch it. Worked like a charm but they were hesitant at first. They are well aware of the problem. I don't know if the Thompson supports the Optik TV or not. I only use it for Internet.

I see. Funny thing happened, I reset some settings on the Apex from work and restarted the controller... next thing my port on the router seems to be closed now... I can't wait to get home to see what happened to the router.
Old 08-14-2013, 08:28 PM

Ginu is on a distinguished road

Fixed the Apex settings and it is now back online. Had a issue with the forwarding of the email using GMX and that was solved by simply updating the firmware on the APEX.

It is now working flawlessly.