Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > General > Product Review and Equipment Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-05-2019, 11:00 PM

robbyG is on a distinguished road
Default Aquatronica and Oceanview Enterprises.

I have been trying to buy extra equipment for my Aquatronica controller and for the last three weeks it has been a nightmare. I noticed the aquatronicastore website is down but Oceanviews website still says they are a dealer and have supplies. The only problem is that I can get to the website but cannot navigate to any of the items even if I log on.

After a week of this I got Errico the owner on the phone and he said that they were having website issues but it would be working by Monday and that he would take my order then. Since then it is still not working and I cannot reach Errico on the phone no matter what time I call him or Oceanview.

Has anybody found a supplier for Aquatronica equipment? I called Italy and I think they said Oceanview is still a dealer (not sure due to bad english).

If I knew for certain that Aquatronica is dead in North America then I might order directly from Italy if the shipping is not horrendous or I might switch controllers.

Rob