Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics hardware related only)

Old 02-20-2018, 03:45 AM

F.H is on a distinguished road
Default LF: remote for AQ LED pro lights

Hello,

So a couple months back my remote stopped working for my led lights.

I have the AQ LED pro model which have served me well over the past few years, and I was wondering if anyone had the remote lying around or if anyone has an idea on how to go about trouble shooting the remote which has stopped working?

I've tried changing the batteries, and I took the remote apart and don't see any damage on the circuit board...

Any help is appreciated,

Cheers.

Fahd
604 715 6353
Old 03-15-2018, 07:46 PM

Bump
Old 03-19-2018, 01:28 PM

dino is on a distinguished road

im looking for a power supply for my pharoas also. I think we are outta luck. how complicated is the remote? I had a remote that worked for two lights once
Old 04-06-2018, 10:17 PM

The remote seems very basic, it's just on/off, change the time, and the important aspect is controlling the individual colours (white/blue/purple).

Although my dad suggested to try a cell phone repair shop or something, so I'll give that a shot in the next couple days.

If you're looking for a power supply, you can take your light to lee's electronics on main st, they have a machine which allows them to determine how much voltage the light needs and probably have a corresponding power supply. It helped me get a replacement for an old ai prime light which I lost the power supply for.