Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Regional Forums > British Columbia > Lower Mainland

Old 09-01-2007, 11:04 PM

Gordon H is on a distinguished road

i'm in for the Purple Bonsai.
Old 09-01-2007, 11:37 PM

Keana is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Keana Send a message via Skype™ to Keana
Default Forming our lists....

Okay.... If everyone interested in this group order would like to firm up their list of what they would like and pm me. I'm not in the biggest rush and if someone would like to wait till payday Friday or something like that, I'm sure others wouldn't mind. We need a total of $375 for free shipping. I'm in for almost $175. Delivery is next day by 10:30am. I'm home all day on Thursday's so I thought it would work out best to have all things done by Wednesday Sept 5th or 12th with delivery being Thursday Sept 6th or 13th. Corals ready for pick up anytime after that.

Wicked Frags prefers interact bank transfer for payment, and it is easy... Payment would need to be made to me by Sept 4 or 5th at the latest so that I can send it to them and we will have our corals next day.

Bye, Keana
Old 09-02-2007, 01:23 AM

Van-rookie is on a distinguished road

Where are you in west end ?

thanks
Old 09-04-2007, 07:35 PM

Default The plan is......:

Okay kiddies... The plan as it is shipping up is this:

1) Anyone wishing to get in on this group order please PM me your list of corals and the cost of them. We need to establish a total for shipping. The chance to get on this group order will close on Friday Sept 7th. Please get me your lists and totals ASAP. I want to send them to Dave at Wicked Frags for confirmation of the totals. We need to lists and totals on or before Sept 7th. We need $375 for free shipping. Things are not confirmed yet but it's looking like we easily have it.

2) Payment needs to made to me by Sunday Sept 9th at the very latest. I am then going to be sending the payment to Wicked Frags by way of Interact Email Money Transfer from my account. You can send me the payment by the same method of Interact Email Money Transfer, PayPal, or in person with cash.

3) The order will be placed on that Sunday with delivery for Thursday Sept 13th. The corals will arrive by 10:30am and will be ready for pick up anytime there after. The delivery date could be pushed back if the corals (lps/zoa's) need to rest after being fragged. It is my understanding that a few days are need for the frags to rest up from surgery and if the order is placed by Monday the 10th delivery for the Thursday should be good. Dave at Wicked Frags will need to confirm that. I will ask him to post on this thread when the corals have shipped and then we will all know at the same time.

Although we have till Sunday the 9th, please don't wait that long... The sooner we have the lists & totals the sooner we can confirm things.

Bye, Keana
Old 09-04-2007, 09:13 PM

Van-rookie is on a distinguished road

I just looked again at wickedfrags and seems the ricordias that I wanted to get are sold

So I am out.
Old 09-05-2007, 01:07 AM

Default $$ Update

Thanks to those that have already gotten their lists to me!! Our group total so far is $547!!

Bye, Keana