Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics livestock related only)

Old 03-23-2012, 09:33 PM

Kryos is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tang daddy View Post
I can go along and help assist in cutting as these corals are quite easy to frag, I think to be fair all corals should be picked up at the same time so there's no dispute. I can also pick up for anyone in rmd if they are willing to prepay me!
I might take you up on that depending on when we are going and where the seller is located. Or.... if you don't mind, can I hitch a ride with you(still depends on when)?
Old 03-23-2012, 10:35 PM

milou is on a distinguished road

- UPDATE: Pending sale for Green finger leather to private individual, Ricordea not available anymore, chalice still available. Thank you for all your interest on the coral.
Old 03-23-2012, 11:15 PM

RuGlu6 is on a distinguished road

Ok, this group buy is Not going to work owner does not want to split this green leather because he has an offer and also he does not want it cut.
Understandable from his point of view. Watching it grow and then to watch it being cut is not easy.
Old 03-24-2012, 10:33 PM

Update: Green Leather - SOLD, Superman Chalice - SOLD, Ricordea Bubble King - SOLD. Thank you all.
Old 03-25-2012, 12:35 AM

moppy is on a distinguished road
Default Beyond Ticked off with this guy...

Just drove 2 hours to get a leather from this guy who GUARANTEED me that I could have it only to be told once I got there that he had just sold it to some other person.

UNBELIEVABLE!!! $30 worth of gas, over 2 hours of my time, wife had to come home early, had to get money from the bank and he frickin sells it before I get there!!!!

I HAVE NEVER SAID I WAS GOING TO GET SOMETHING FROM SOMEONE ON HERE AND THEN NOT GONE AND PICKED IT UP.

Just thought the rest of you should know who you're dealing with when you go to get something from this guy.

Very dissappointed in him and hit lack of ethics about selling stuff. He's all about getting the money, not worrying about other people's time etc...
Old 03-25-2012, 01:26 AM

I'm sorry I didnt make any guarantee. I told you I had to call someone and he didn't answer my call but he just showed up before you came. You told me it was gonna be 30 min but you showed up 1.5 hr later. I could charge way more money for the stuffs but I'm not about the money. Sorry if you feel that way.
Old 03-25-2012, 02:23 AM

Borderjumper is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by moppy View Post
Just drove 2 hours to get a leather from this guy who GUARANTEED me that I could have it only to be told once I got there that he had just sold it to some other person.

UNBELIEVABLE!!! $30 worth of gas, over 2 hours of my time, wife had to come home early, had to get money from the bank and he frickin sells it before I get there!!!!

I HAVE NEVER SAID I WAS GOING TO GET SOMETHING FROM SOMEONE ON HERE AND THEN NOT GONE AND PICKED IT UP.

Just thought the rest of you should know who you're dealing with when you go to get something from this guy.

Very dissappointed in him and hit lack of ethics about selling stuff. He's all about getting the money, not worrying about other people's time etc...
That sucks.. Long drive and wasted money. I actually thought I had bought it too
luckily I was only out the price of a long distance phone call and wasted time waiting for a PayPal address.

I think the guy was just overwhelmed with the PM's and calls. Hopefully the thing was worth it.
Wonder who ended up getting it?
Old 03-25-2012, 04:03 AM

ottoman is on a distinguished road

I guess I am the lucky one. I talked to the seller almost right after he posted, but he never guaranteed I would get it. He said first come first serve. And we tried to set up a time since thursday night, but nothing worked until this afternoon. Appeared that I was still the first to get to his place.
Old 03-25-2012, 04:31 AM

This is what Moppy said,"

Can I stop by and take a look at it?

I'm coming past JL tomorrow morning/afternoon...

Michael

So I was under the impression that he's gonna come and check it out first. I have several people who's gonna buy right out and like ottoman said, he's indeed the lucky one. Please baby that coral. I've never seen one that green. Some leathers they are metallic green but once expanded they turn yellowish but that one will stay metallic, shrink or expanded.
Old 03-25-2012, 04:35 AM

Borderjumper is on a distinguished road

Good on you Otto.. Someday when you come to Vic bring me a little piece, I betcha I cam find you something to trade.. You haven't been by since I moved have you??