Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics livestock related only)

Old 03-09-2007, 06:28 PM
Likes to play with Fish

tang daddy is on a distinguished road
Default 24g up for sale some corals included in VAN

Im looking to sell of one of my SW tanks it's a JBJ nano cube lighting is 2 36w 1 bulb is 50/50 the other is 10000k it comes with 2 small cooling fans and 2 3/4 w led moonlight.
The tank has been running for 7 months has lots of coraline on back and I would say it's pretty est. what it comes with is 3 rocks of zoas 50 or more heads on ea 3 red shroom 1 blue tip hairy shroom 2 small xenia 1 med size kenya about 6 in 1 red hairy shroom 1 cement puck about 3 in covered with coralione and gsp all the live sand about 30 lbs. 24lbs of lr 3lbs of rubble all the snails probally 5 large and tons of little babies.
Everything else I'm planning to keep asking $400 will throw in the custom stand I built aswell thx for looking. I also want to be straight foward the tank does have some algae and red bubble algae just so that everyone is aware and wont be a suprise. Also if you want just the tank and stand we can knock 50 off here are the pics.

Last edited by tang daddy; 03-09-2007 at 06:50 PM.
Old 03-10-2007, 09:01 PM

yakiwb2 is on a distinguished road

PM Sent