Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Other > Lounge

Old 03-05-2018, 07:44 PM
Darth Moderator

WarDog will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregzz4 View Post
Yup. It's lost it's appeal for me too.

I hoped it would become a place for outed members to come redeem themselves with an explanation and maybe even an apology.
Obviously you were born in the 60's or 70's because no one apologizes, accepts responsibility or admits they even contributed to a problem any more.
Old 03-05-2018, 09:04 PM

Bblinks is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarDog View Post
Obviously you were born in the 60's or 70's because no one apologizes, accepts responsibility or admits they even contributed to a problem any more.
Almost made it to idgaf......almost

300DD - 140DD

TOTM Fall 2013
Old 03-06-2018, 12:25 AM
On Hiatus

gregzz4 will become famous soon enough

Honestly, I was hoping the majority of us were going to start holding the rest accountable for their actions, but I appear to be the only one willing to publicly name someone.

This thread has done nothing but make me a target for the one I called out. He still has the ability at any time to chime in and clear the air ... but it's been over 2 weeks since I was left waiting around, so I doubt it.

Hell, I'd even still entertain a visit if he'd come out and apologize. Maybe we'd become friends such as the many others I've met here over the years.
I have a list of names/numbers over 180 strong of all the members I've dealt with since joining Canreef.

Anyway, whine away people ... at least I tried to do something about it.
Old 03-06-2018, 02:38 AM
Darth Moderator

WarDog will become famous soon enough

I've honestly never had a problem with any Canreef member I've sold something to. Everyone has been super decent.

That being said.... I am aware of a list... just not sure if anyone has the cajonas to publish it.
Old 03-06-2018, 04:36 AM

Myka will become famous soon enough

Quote:
I've honestly never had a problem with any Canreef member I've sold something to. Everyone has been super decent.

That being said.... I am aware of a list... just not sure if anyone has the cajonas to publish it.
I've only ever had trouble with one member. I don't remember who it was. So it obviously didn't affect me much.

SPS fanatic.

Old 03-06-2018, 05:57 AM
Gold Member

Frogger is on a distinguished road

I do not think publishing a list of Canreef members who are flaky is a good idea. There is always two sides to every story.

However a list of good members who pay and show up when they are supposed to would be a good idea that I could get behind.
Old 03-06-2018, 08:02 AM
Thinks he can get Mods fired

acepumping is on a distinguished road

Quote:

WHAT LIST!! 😂😂
Old 03-06-2018, 08:37 PM

Animal-Chin is on a distinguished road

Well i just want to chime in as a warning to canreefers, if you make a deal to buy frags have the seller send you pictures of the frags not the colony they are from! I drove an hour out to meet a guy after setting up a buying of 4 "high end" sps frags. It took a while to get the deal done, took an hour to drive to the meeting place, he was 45 minutes late so I was already in a mood when he showed up and I couldn't believe the frags he brought!

He promised an inch of this coral, a multi branch 2 inches of this other coral, what he brought was 4 bags of tiny nubs, not one was what he said he's bring.

I was ****ed but I was so tired of this deal I just bought them and left...lol

2 lived, 2 were dead in a couple of days as they were fresh cut nibs in crazy glue on a plug.

That was my worst deal on canreef and I decided to take a hiatus of buying from unknown sellers since then.

Sorry rant over, I've also had some nice coral from a bunch of you...
Old 03-06-2018, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogger View Post
I do not think publishing a list of Canreef members who are flaky is a good idea. There is always two sides to every story.

However a list of good members who pay and show up when they are supposed to would be a good idea that I could get behind.
Finger pointing isn't the purpose here, just want to keep everyone accountable for their commitment!

My recent encounters has been mostly pleasant and to be honest, that goes for most cases.

You, my good man has been great to deal with. I would highly recommend.

300DD - 140DD

TOTM Fall 2013
Old 03-06-2018, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animal-Chin View Post
Well i just want to chime in as a warning to canreefers, if you make a deal to buy frags have the seller send you pictures of the frags not the colony they are from! I drove an hour out to meet a guy after setting up a buying of 4 "high end" sps frags. It took a while to get the deal done, took an hour to drive to the meeting place, he was 45 minutes late so I was already in a mood when he showed up and I couldn't believe the frags he brought!

He promised an inch of this coral, a multi branch 2 inches of this other coral, what he brought was 4 bags of tiny nubs, not one was what he said he's bring.

I was ****ed but I was so tired of this deal I just bought them and left...lol

2 lived, 2 were dead in a couple of days as they were fresh cut nibs in crazy glue on a plug.

That was my worst deal on canreef and I decided to take a hiatus of buying from unknown sellers since then.

Sorry rant over, I've also had some nice coral from a bunch of you...
No apology needed.....Please name that seller so maybe he can reply and work something out for you.

300DD - 140DD

TOTM Fall 2013