Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > General > Reef

Old 03-20-2015, 02:53 AM

AquaAddict is on a distinguished road
Default Green Palys

Quote:
Originally Posted by reefwars View Post
I also pack a lot of light , 11" of water and my racks are about half way or more and I run 80w t5s

In my display I have them at waters surface , you can put your finger in and touch them and your maybe a mm or two ts in the water lol , in fact my Miami vice stick out of the water by a few mm so I think the lights arnt bothering them too much
I have some green palythoas that will grow in low and high light areas but they look best in high. I can sell some if you want ($10.00) but I live in North Vancouver. I will be heading out to J&L next week if you want to meet there.

AquaAddict
Old 03-20-2015, 02:56 AM
R.I.P.

reefwars will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaAddict View Post
I have some green palythoas that will grow in low and high light areas but they look best in high. I can sell some if you want ($10.00) but I live in North Vancouver. I will be heading out to J&L next week if you want to meet there.

AquaAddict
My gas alone would probably run me about $200 as I'm not in bc lol , I'm also not really on the hunt for zoas ATM I do have though what I'll call a decent collection of sorts
Old 03-20-2015, 05:16 AM

Wretch is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by reefwars View Post
My gas alone would probably run me about $200 as I'm not in bc lol , I'm also not really on the hunt for zoas ATM I do have though what I'll call a decent collection of sorts
I am pretty sure that was meant for me I have a green paly already thanks grows like a damn weed.

I am looking at getting some more zoas this weekend so I will see how they do higher up.