Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Other > Lounge

Old 07-16-2012, 05:16 PM

muck is on a distinguished road

There is a lesson here Tony... don't be that guy who wears his cell phone on his belt.
Old 07-16-2012, 05:28 PM

Delphinus has a spectacular aura aboutDelphinus has a spectacular aura aboutDelphinus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Delphinus

Haha. I guess. Although to nitpick technically it wasn't on my belt. It was just clipped to the outside of the pocket. I was carrying all kinds of crap for the kids (they end up getting lots of stuff at these things, crayons, notepads, pens, etc) and was tired of the feeling of overfull pockets .... *sigh*
Old 07-16-2012, 06:26 PM

fishytime will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delphinus View Post
The Canadian military tank on display at the Stampede this year ate my work cell phone. Bumped it off my belt at the hatch and it fell all the way down to the floor and underneath the turret turning gear. The only way to get it now, I'm told by the Sergeant of the troop who was there, would be to lift the 26-tonne turret off the vehicle base. I'm guessing I won't be seeing my phone back.

You could hear a cheerful little ring tone coming out from under the floor when you call the phone.

I can't wait to explain this one to my IT department ...
I'll keep texting ya Tony....maybe it will irritate them enough to do some turret maintenance
260g mixed reef, 105g sump, water blaster 7000 return, Bubble King SM 300 skimmer, Aqua Controller Jr, 4 radions, 3 Tunze 6055s,1 tunze 6065, 2 Vortech MP40s, Vortech MP20, Tunze ATO, GHL SA2 doser, 2 TLF reactors (1 carbon, 1 rowa). http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=50034 . Tank Video here http://www.vimeo.com/2304609 and here http://www.vimeo.com/16591694
Old 07-16-2012, 06:33 PM
Gold Member

SeaHorse_Fanatic will become famous soon enough

They probably already have the cell phone out and are using it to send dirty sexting to the Iranian embassy and other "enemy" states.

Now try explaining those to your IT guys
Old 07-16-2012, 06:36 PM
Banned

Leah is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaHorse_Fanatic View Post
They probably already have the cell phone out and are using it to send dirty sexting to the Iranian embassy and other "enemy" states.

Now try explaining those to your IT guys
Nah!... it would have to be something out of the norm on the phone to cause any real suspicion.
Old 07-16-2012, 07:50 PM

Coralgurl is on a distinguished road

Throughout the day, I will often peak in here to see what's going on, just for a bit of a mental break from work. Today I just need to vent a bit. I had the most obnoxious person stop in unannounced to take a strip off me for following my client's instructions. I respectfully asked him to leave and walked away. And I was having a great Monday as well....ugh.
Old 07-16-2012, 07:58 PM

Proteus is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coralgurl View Post
Throughout the day, I will often peak in here to see what's going on, just for a bit of a mental break from work. Today I just need to vent a bit. I had the most obnoxious person stop in unannounced to take a strip off me for following my client's instructions. I respectfully asked him to leave and walked away. And I was having a great Monday as well....ugh.
Old 07-16-2012, 08:49 PM

Coralgurl is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titus99 View Post
Thanks!!! Gonna tell the boss he needs to stock the fridge with some wobbly pops for days like this....good thing they don't happen often
Old 07-16-2012, 10:45 PM

Nano is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coralgurl View Post
Thanks!!! Gonna tell the boss he needs to stock the fridge with some wobbly pops for days like this....good thing they don't happen often
thats why i like my new job! the welding shop I'm in has a fridge stocked with wobbly pops for everyday! lol haven't had one yet though.
Old 07-17-2012, 04:13 PM

Flash is on a distinguished road

i feed my staff freezees and pop and it keeps them quite happy... the best part is.. they are all over 30! lol!

Fb- edmonton fish coral and hardware buy and sell!