Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics livestock related only)

Old 04-22-2021, 05:11 AM

Xixixi is on a distinguished road
Default Water box cube 20 mix reef shut down

Hi, everyone. It is so hard to make the decision to sell my reef. I spent lots of time in it, and I love this hobby so much. But life is changing, I have no choices but to go on. I hope I can rehome all of my babies as soon as possible. Here, I list what I have in this water box tank. All of the prices is far low than what I paid ( If u guys think the price is not reasonable, PM me and I will adjust for sure). The location is Victoria, I prefer to pick it up. I know many of you guys are from Vancouver, if you are interested in any of the items below, do not hesitate to PM me. I may deliver to Van if I can sell most of them once. Or I can deliver to Swartz bay terminal for free. We will figure it out! Please comment or PM me with what you want! ( I would like to sell it to the people who buy more items first, that will save me times). Everyone keep safe and happy reefing! ( PS: I will post some pictures, but please let me if u wanna any detailed pictures, I will try my best to reply to everyone)
Best,
Hongming

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing
Old 04-22-2021, 05:48 AM

msjboy is on a distinguished road
Default Pm sent

Pm sent