Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics hardware related only)

Old 03-30-2022, 07:46 AM

Major nc is on a distinguished road
Default Tank shut down plus livestock and rock

Hi all, unfortunately shutting down my tank. Looking for someone interested in the tank, livestock, skimmer, DC return pump, 100lbs total of shelf, tonga branch and base live rock. Pest and disease free tank. I’ll also have more hardware up for sale once the main tank and live stock is sold. Best option is to come in and offer a price. Items can be removed or added. If you’re buying the whole tank setup. Lots of big discounts!! List below is around $2500 if selling individually. Make me an offer.
https://imgur.com/gallery/yaOvuTa Tank
https://imgur.com/gallery/ElX7fsy Fish
https://imgur.com/gallery/xp3Yvgd Corals
Oblong- Fivestar Euro braced tank with stand. Two tiny scratches on the bottom left main display not really noticeable. Tank is in a closet lol. I can’t tell if there are scratches on the back or side walls.
After draining, $400 if no scratches, $300 with scratches. So be prepared for that. Meaning you’re only concerned with the main display. Also, the stand left/right side panels will need a DIY resurface finish I got some ideas.
$400-$300
90 gallon Tall display + 25 gallon SUMP+ Custom ordered 4 gallon fresh water auto top off.
L-45.6"
H-31"(no stand)/ 61"(with stand)
D-20"
$50- Return pump- DC, Jebao DCP-3000 controllable flow
$250- Skimmer- Bubble Magmus Curve 7, with a spare water pump
$300- 100lbs Liverock – Small and large shelf, large Tonga branch and base rock.
Corals, Fish, Cleanup- These prices are if sold individually, Discounts! if buying the tank

$350- 32 heads of Rainbow Incinerator attached to a large 1ft4 branch Tonga rock
plus -4 head separate frag

$100- 1 ¼ interstellar mushroom yellow tips
$400- 41 Acid Rain Red bubble tip anemones, 22 main display and 19 in the fuge

Eagle eye Zoas-
$90- 80-90 head on a5 arm covered branch
$200 350+ heads huge rock covered with yellow and green zoas
$20 2 smaller frags 10 plus heads

$40- Leather toadstool 6-7 “
60 Pink zipper zoas , 10 plus fire ice zoas, 1 super man mushroom, 1” orange letpo, 2 head water melon lobo, 3 new born heads of branching frogspawn

Fish and Clean up Crew
$50-60 each Melanurus Wrasse, Yellow Coris Wrasse, Red Cigar Wrasse, Brown Tang
$10- Yellow tail blue damsel

$100, 7 adult Trochus snails,15-20 baby Trochus, 3 cowrie ring snails, Tiger sea cucumber 10”, Long spined black urchin 6” spines, 4 blue leg hermits, 2 small hermits, 1 peppermint snail, 100’s baby shrimp and Amphipods in the fuge easy to catch and separate.
Old 03-30-2022, 10:51 PM

Default Update

Just to be clear anyone interested everything, I was thinking around $1500. And less if you want to remove items.

For everyone interested in bits here and there. I'll be waiting 3 days to see if anyone is interested on the whole lot. If not I'll post an update when I start parting out. Order I need to sell will be, Corals and liverock first, livestock than tank and hardware. Thank you for your patience!
Old 04-04-2022, 12:47 AM

Default Parting out

Tank and liverock pending, here's what's up for sale. Msg me for pics.

I'll get back people in order from oldest to newest messages. Thanks.

$50- Return pump- DC, Jebao DCP-3000 controllable flow
$200- Cross flow pump- Jebao SPC 150 Sine wave plus one brand new crosswave pump replacement only
$80- Wave maker- Jebao OW-40, 317-3963GPH
150w Ehiem heater
$225 - Skimmer- Bubble Magmus Curve 7, with a spare water pump
$40- Doser -Jebao dp-4 dosing heads + 1 new spare dosing head
$60- 2x Reactors- Two little fishes 150 reactors with pump
$40- Innovative marine magnetic frag rack 32 plus eshopp magnetic frag rack
$140- Seneye reef monitor with light/lux mete. Basically new used twice to test par levels. But it can be permanently installed for other readings updated to your phone.
$15- Fragging supplies, 2 bottles of glue, bone cutters, frag plugs and disk,
Both tanks used for tank transfer method only for new fishes/ never copper
Also a free 50-60 gallon glass tank only
$150 4ft – (4 months of use) 54watt High output T5 fixture with rust coating, 2 separate buttons for 2 or 4 bulbs on at a time. Plus 12 blubs, coral plus, blue plus, actinic, purple plus and 865 white
$80 2x Older dsuny app controlled lights. 3 ½ feet long. Can only be run at 50 percent, 4 channels. Create a schedule on your phone. I’ve swapped out white leds for blues. If you’re good a swapping out for new leds, I’ll include the 10k and 6k whites. Still have a bunch.
$40 Inkbird temp probe/controller with alarms and 2 outlets