Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > General > DIY

Old 05-02-2017, 01:20 AM

Grimreaperz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by spit.fire View Post
its a product i market, im not gonna give away all my secrets...
See that's a different story lol. How do we go about getting some then? As I really am sick of trying to make colonies on pre purchased rock.....i want the ability of creating my own shapes similar to the ones I saw....but I don't like the Portland as I have tried it before and the rocks are still sitting in a bucket in my garage. Not to mentioned I am paranoid that there still maybe stuff in the cement even after almost a year of curing.

If research and time had gone into a product I don't mind backing it....but just to keep it a secret is a completely different story lol. Had you said "I can't say what the ingredients are, but you could buy a batch off me." it would have been a different story. And you would have a buyer.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
Old 05-02-2017, 02:30 AM
Second Best

spit.fire is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimreaperz View Post
See that's a different story lol. How do we go about getting some then? As I really am sick of trying to make colonies on pre purchased rock.....i want the ability of creating my own shapes similar to the ones I saw....but I don't like the Portland as I have tried it before and the rocks are still sitting in a bucket in my garage. Not to mentioned I am paranoid that there still maybe stuff in the cement even after almost a year of curing.

If research and time had gone into a product I don't mind backing it....but just to keep it a secret is a completely different story lol. Had you said "I can't say what the ingredients are, but you could buy a batch off me." it would have been a different story. And you would have a buyer.

normally i would say that but i dont have any atm lol
Old 05-02-2017, 02:31 AM

Grimreaperz is on a distinguished road

When you get a new batch let me know and rough prices on batches i want some! Specially if it truly doesn't need to be cured!