Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics livestock related only)

Old 11-17-2012, 07:08 PM

mannubhai is on a distinguished road
Default All live stock all equipment

Ok so everyone please read this carefully if interseted!

I tired to sell my system with everything for $2000

I got lots of calls and two people showed up, one was a really honest couple with a young cute kid who were really straight up and did not waste any time. The second, came and said they were 100% committed to buy. I agreed. Even though I received a phone call with a counter offer. I accepted their offer. The deal was to go down and they agreed on my entire set up minus the tank.

However upon their arrival to my home, "they" started to make lame "excuses" and were playing games. I even told him prior to arriving to come alone because I was home alone. Yet he arrived with a friend and since my sump is at a lower level in my basement he took me downstairs with his friend up stairs. He then said it was too dark in my basement and it was too dirty. He kept on for fifteen minutes looking at all my equpment, asking me the same lame question about the rocks, etc.... With his friend all alone upstairs walking around doing what I still don't know? Once he said my home was messy and making weird sounds I threw him out of my home. He did not exit with his shoes on his feet!

Look this is what I have for sale ok before I waste my time answering dumb questions I'm gonna tell you about my Achilles I bought him two years ago he eats everything including pellets like a pig. He gets a piece of ich on his body almost daily. I don't know why, he just does. None of my other fish get it ever.

My rock has some aptaisa and is not the cleanest. The skimmer has been off now for two months. Dave from concept aquatics is getting me a new one, they are like 400 dollars plus. Ok so it's been a month since that guy who I threw out came and thought he was a expert on marine fish keep. The fish are healthy And super fast swimmers. Will devour any type of food in seconds including pellets.

Ok here is what you get

Achilles tang
Purple tang
Blue tang
5 yellow tang
Sohol tang
Cross hatch trigger
Wrasse orange don't know exact name
Spot mandarin
Anthia
Fiji fox face
Clam
Few LPS corals
Over 300 snails and hermit crabs
Feather dusters

Main tank is 120 gallon - 6 feet long
Cherry oak beautiful stand worth $4000 purchased from Danny Wai in 2004
Two vertex mp40w powwrhead
Six foot Hamilton Belize sun Metal halide and t4 check Hamilton website
Bubble king 1000 skimmer
Eshops skimmer
Bubble mag mini skimmer
Mag 2400 return
200 gallon giant sump custom made worth $500 from Gold
Ref tek calcium reactor
Ref tek calk reactor
Chiller
All plumbing
Heaters
Vertex reactor
Two little fishes reactor
Top up system
Frag tank
Stand for frag tank
Co2 tank with solenoide
And many extras that are laying around my setup

My price is up now to $2300. I just had to go buy a new pump for the skimmer and I am tired of getting scammed. Only respond if you are serious and have cash in hand.

Thanks

Last edited by mannubhai; 11-17-2012 at 07:11 PM. Reason: Error in text
Old 11-17-2012, 11:27 PM

tgrover is on a distinguished road

BUMP - Great deal. Do you have any pics?
Old 12-08-2012, 06:00 AM

Got pics some one come take it all

I want $2000 and my fish are in excellent health they eat everything. My fish all eat pellets, shrimp, homemade blends, Etc.

My Achilles is 3 years old in excellent health, that's enough said, if you know anything about fish, is that a healthy Achilles means all your other fish are healthy.
Old 12-08-2012, 06:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mannubhai View Post
Ok so everyone please read this carefully if interseted!

I tired to sell my system with everything for $2000

I got lots of calls and two people showed up, one was a really honest couple with a young cute kid who were really straight up and did not waste any time. The second, came and said they were 100% committed to buy. I agreed. Even though I received a phone call with a counter offer. I accepted their offer. The deal was to go down and they agreed on my entire set up minus the tank.

However upon their arrival to my home, "they" started to make lame "excuses" and were playing games. I even told him prior to arriving to come alone because I was home alone. Yet he arrived with a friend and since my sump is at a lower level in my basement he took me downstairs with his friend up stairs. He then said it was too dark in my basement and it was too dirty. He kept on for fifteen minutes looking at all my equpment, asking me the same lame question about the rocks, etc.... With his friend all alone upstairs walking around doing what I still don't know? Once he said my home was messy and making weird sounds I threw him out of my home. He did not exit with his shoes on his feet!

Look this is what I have for sale ok before I waste my time answering dumb questions I'm gonna tell you about my Achilles I bought him two years ago he eats everything including pellets like a pig. He gets a piece of ich on his body almost daily. I don't know why, he just does. None of my other fish get it ever.

My rock has some aptaisa and is not the cleanest. The skimmer has been off now for two months. Dave from concept aquatics is getting me a new one, they are like 400 dollars plus. Ok so it's been a month since that guy who I threw out came and thought he was a expert on marine fish keep. The fish are healthy And super fast swimmers. Will devour any type of food in seconds including pellets.

Ok here is what you get

Achilles tang
Purple tang
Blue tang
5 yellow tang
Sohol tang
Cross hatch trigger
Wrasse orange don't know exact name
Spot mandarin
Anthia
Fiji fox face
Clam
Few LPS corals
Over 300 snails and hermit crabs
Feather dusters

Main tank is 120 gallon - 6 feet long
Cherry oak beautiful stand worth $4000 purchased from Danny Wai in 2004
Two vertex mp40w powwrhead
Six foot Hamilton Belize sun Metal halide and t4 check Hamilton website
Bubble king 1000 skimmer
Eshops skimmer
Bubble mag mini skimmer
Mag 2400 return
200 gallon giant sump custom made worth $500 from Gold
Ref tek calcium reactor
Ref tek calk reactor
Chiller
All plumbing
Heaters
Vertex reactor
Two little fishes reactor
Top up system
Frag tank
Stand for frag tank
Co2 tank with solenoide
And many extras that are laying around my setup

My price is up now to $2300. I just had to go buy a new pump for the skimmer and I am tired of getting scammed. Only respond if you are serious and have cash in hand.

Thanks
I will take 2000 please msg me for a quick deal
Old 12-08-2012, 06:30 AM

nanoreefnewbie is on a distinguished road

PM'd
Old 12-08-2012, 01:49 PM
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸. ><(((º>

kien will become famous soon enoughkien will become famous soon enough

What are the full dimensions of your tank?

Tags
fish, sale