Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > General > Reef

Old 10-24-2014, 09:50 PM

Skim is on a distinguished road

Yes I understand, but the post was about the salt and I am just posting what I am seeing when I changed to another salt and so far this what I have noticed compared to when I used RC. The other thing I have not mentioned because I don't want to stir the crap if it is nothing, is that the shop I got the Salt from had more fish and coral lose then he had in the past and all he uses in the shop is RC for fish and coral. Now he at the time said its shipping stress but I wonder now as he lost 4 very expensive Angles and he said that he had never had this happened before to lose all 4 maybe 1 but all 4 was a first for him.
I will be going to see him soon as I need some Frozen Food and see if things have changed for him.
Old 10-24-2014, 09:58 PM
R.I.P.

reefwars will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skim View Post
Yes I understand, but the post was about the salt and I am just posting what I am seeing when I changed to another salt and so far this what I have noticed compared to when I used RC. The other thing I have not mentioned because I don't want to stir the crap if it is nothing, is that the shop I got the Salt from had more fish and coral lose then he had in the past and all he uses in the shop is RC for fish and coral. Now he at the time said its shipping stress but I wonder now as he lost 4 very expensive Angles and he said that he had never had this happened before to lose all 4 maybe 1 but all 4 was a first for him.
I will be going to see him soon as I need some Frozen Food and see if things have changed for him.
you could have bad salt im saying you dont , i even posted it was a possibility for the op....but in regards to your gorg...which is the only thing im talking about at the moment ...bad salt or good...it was destined to die

as for the lfs....yup he could have bad salt too , i hear its going around as we speak :P