Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics livestock related only)

Old 04-29-2010, 01:09 AM

ElGuappo is on a distinguished road
Default Lemon spot plecos fs - Freshwater

i have about 20 baby bristle nose plecos for sale. they are a small species suitable for a planted tank. they are not quite ready for sale yet but will be in about 3 weeks. taking orders now if there are interested parties.

$15. each. or $10 each if 2 or more are taken.

this is my first batch attempt at rearing the fry. all in all i am quite happy with the amount of survivors.
72 Gallon Bowfront Reef.. Hardware:2x250w Luminex Elite HQI Reflectors (Phoenix Hexarc Bulbs), Galaxy 2x250w Electronic ballast, Euroreef 130 Skimmer, Sedra KSP 7000 Retern... Live Stock: Pair of Hawaiian Flame Wrasse, Leopard Wrasse, Pink Streaked Wrasse, Pair True Percula Clowns, Potters Angel, African Flameback Angel, Orange Fin Tomini Tang, Yellow Assessor, Tailspot Blenny, Purple Firefish..

45 G FW Asain Barb Community tank.

Old 05-29-2010, 08:14 PM

Bump i have about a dozen ready to go....
72 Gallon Bowfront Reef.. Hardware:2x250w Luminex Elite HQI Reflectors (Phoenix Hexarc Bulbs), Galaxy 2x250w Electronic ballast, Euroreef 130 Skimmer, Sedra KSP 7000 Retern... Live Stock: Pair of Hawaiian Flame Wrasse, Leopard Wrasse, Pink Streaked Wrasse, Pair True Percula Clowns, Potters Angel, African Flameback Angel, Orange Fin Tomini Tang, Yellow Assessor, Tailspot Blenny, Purple Firefish..

Old 06-07-2010, 04:06 PM

Bugsy is on a distinguished road

If you lived closer I would love to have a pair of these.

I am trying to find the L144 around here which is not easy I have one but would like to have a few more for a display tank of them.
Old 07-01-2010, 06:04 AM

Dan_G_Calgary is on a distinguished road

Pm'ed you on your other thread, then saw this one! haha!
Old 07-01-2010, 09:26 AM

blacknife is on a distinguished road

are the bristle nose or lemon spot? having trouble finding a pic of a lemonspot bristlenose heh.

i really need to make a trip to calgary soon there are all kinds of things i need to pick up, The gf wanted an albino bristlenose from the LFS the other day but did not notice till i got there they wanted to rape 70$ for it
Old 07-18-2010, 07:42 PM

I have albinos aswell. these are a type of bristle nose pleco.. they just have yellow spots on the brown body...

Have all sizes from 2" and under ready to go...

Old 07-18-2010, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknife View Post
are the bristle nose or lemon spot? having trouble finding a pic of a lemonspot bristlenose heh.

i really need to make a trip to calgary soon there are all kinds of things i need to pick up, The gf wanted an albino bristlenose from the LFS the other day but did not notice till i got there they wanted to rape 70$ for it
Its a little fuzzy but you get the idea

Old 09-16-2010, 07:15 AM

i have so many of these right now i will give them away if you come get them...

Old 09-16-2010, 03:25 PM

Chaloupa is on a distinguished road

How many do you have? Consider shipping by Greyhound to me?

Old 09-16-2010, 05:44 PM

Delphinus has a spectacular aura aboutDelphinus has a spectacular aura aboutDelphinus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Delphinus

Can these coexist in a tank with other plecos? My FW tank already has a portly female bristlenose and a ... um .. vampire pleco or some such.

Do they do anything about filamentous algae? I'm guessing not but asking anyhow under the "slim hopes" clause. I have a wicked problem with that in my FW tank at the moment. I'm actually considering a tank reset with the tank (I'll keep the fish but considering junking my substrate, plants and driftwood and starting over).