Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Regional Forums > British Columbia > Vancouver Island

Old 02-12-2006, 09:01 PM

StirCrazy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by christyf5
Hey Steve, you've got your own little tank tour going on there! BYOB - Bring your own binoculars
well you know I have nothing better to do

its almost becomming a sport for me now.. finding houses with reef tanks...hmmm... reef hunting.

Steve
*everything said above is just my opinion, and may or may not reflect the views of this BBS, its Operators, and its Members. If cornered on any “opinion” I post I will totally deny having ever said this in a Court of Law…Unless I am the right one*

Some strive to be perfect.... I just strive.
Old 02-14-2006, 01:47 AM

totalpackage181 is on a distinguished road
Cool mystery reefer

i believe that you are talking about the fourth floor (loft) unit, ..back corner directly above the drivethrough. that is my apartment that you are seeing. I was even cleaning the tank the other night...( as you described) .as for jaws, dont know who he is, or where in the building he is, but would like to see his tank sometime if he is a reefer in the building too......how many tanks can there be in this building.....i know of at least one 90 gallon, but that is fresh water...

anyhow later..
Quinn
Old 02-14-2006, 06:03 AM

Jaws is on a distinguished road

I'm actually in the building kind of behind city hall on Jacklin Rd. You can see my tank from Timmy's too so I thought that's what Steve was talking about. Got any pics of your tank?
Old 02-14-2006, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by totalpackage181
i believe that you are talking about the fourth floor (loft) unit, ..back corner directly above the drivethrough. that is my apartment that you are seeing. I was even cleaning the tank the other night...( as you described) .as for jaws, dont know who he is, or where in the building he is, but would like to see his tank sometime if he is a reefer in the building too......how many tanks can there be in this building.....i know of at least one 90 gallon, but that is fresh water...

anyhow later..
Quinn
Ahhhh, so Jaws was fibbing to me.. hehe, you unit looks like it is the top two floors. Now I just have to find out who's up by home depot If it keeps going like this we are going to have to get a colwood/langford club area.

Steve
*everything said above is just my opinion, and may or may not reflect the views of this BBS, its Operators, and its Members. If cornered on any “opinion” I post I will totally deny having ever said this in a Court of Law…Unless I am the right one*

Old 02-15-2006, 04:35 AM

Marnie is on a distinguished road
Smile

Hmm.... where bouts in the Home Depot area???

Could be me
Old 02-15-2006, 12:36 PM

well there is that development right across millstream from the home depot entrance and beside all the new construction that is going on.
I think it was the second or third house on the right as you look up the street.

Steve

Old 02-15-2006, 05:05 PM
Gold Member

SeaHorse_Fanatic will become famous soon enough

Beware of stalkers

Sounds like Steve is gonna be cruisin your neighbourhoods with his trusty binocs & risk being questioned by concerned police officers.

"Sir, what are you doing sitting in your car with a pair of binoculars & a Tim Horton's donut?"

Steve "Just looking out for fish tanks sir."

"What?"

Steve "Really, I'm a reefer."

"What!!!?"

Steve "No, it's all a huge misunderstanding. BTW, could you tighten thoe cuffs just a bit? Ohhhh, yeah. Thanks. Now where were we?"

Old 02-15-2006, 11:50 PM

Marnie is on a distinguished road

LOL....you paint a funny picture....

Nope thats not me, I'm in past the loghouse. But my house sits up on the hill a bit and people ask me what's with the blue light coming from my livingroom.

Hey on another note, I was looking at the map for the new mall near Home Depot and it looks as though a PETSMART is moving in there. Too bad it wasn't something with SALT.
Old 02-16-2006, 01:32 AM

edited to be more realistic

Sounds like Steve is gonna be cruisin your neighbourhoods with his trusty binocs & risk being questioned by concerned police officers.

"Sir, what are you doing sitting in your truck with a pair of binoculars & a Tim Horton's coffee?"

Steve "Just checking out the fish that babe has sir."

"What?"

Steve "Really, I'm looking for reefers."

"What!!!?"

Steve "No, it's all a huge misunderstanding. BTW, could you tighten thoe cuffs just a bit? Ohhhh, yeah. Thanks. Now where were we?"

Old 02-16-2006, 05:33 PM

TNTCanada is on a distinguished road

Hey everyone if you see Steve in town let me know so I can turn off my lights. Steve the Reef stalker

Just kidding Steve by the way hows that tank of your coming, anything alive in it or can you still not see in it. I think we need some pics to see whats going on.

Cheers
Tyler
72g Bowfront Drilled,Lighting,2x250 10,000k MH,2 actinic T5,2/6" fans,2MJ with 1600gph convertions kits,Bullet 2 style skimmer with Mak 4,29g sump/Refugium,96W power compacts in sump, Velocity T4 Titanium "return",Life Guard 300 Fluidize bed filter,1"sand bed, 29g auto top off, 140lb LR,SPS,LPS,Softies,Zoos,2Percula Clowns, 2yellow tail Damsels,1yellow tang,2cleaner shrimp, 1six line Wrass,2 Bengaii Cardinal,1lawnmower Blenny,1sand sifting star,1TigerTailCucumber, snails,hermit crabs,Macros.