Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Vendor Forums > Concept Aquariums

Old 09-06-2014, 04:34 PM
Banned

denny_C is on a distinguished road
Default bringing livestock and drygoods to the fragfest info

for those who wish to bring corals, inverts and fish.

we will have tanks setup with racks if you would like to bring live items for sale, there is no need to reserve and we should have more than enough room for everyone, just bring your stuff here

we have water made and ready to go and we will bring out tanks and start filling them tomorrow morning , if you would like to come and set up before the fest i will be here for 9 am tomorrow morning.

simply show up with your corals in a bag or bucket and polace them into a tank its that easy!!

ok so for dry goods we will have tables set up and same as livestock you just show up and place your item on the tables.

tip: bring change for customers!!

if you are selling you may want to have some change for people as the store front will be busy , while i dont mind making change for people if they need it it would help if all the sellers have their own tenders arranged

we are encouraging all reefers to bring what they can , one mans junk is anothers set up and the coral you have that you think that no one would want.....they will want it lol

if anyone wants to drop by tomorrow at 9am we could always use a hand to set up tanks and tables , clean up etc.

also if anyone wants to help out with bagging stuff or helping with the food im sure we can always use an extra set of hands

we are going to be busy all day today and tonight so i apologize in advance for anyone waiting on quotes, builds ,emails etc. we will be back to full swing on tuesday, thanks for being patient with us

see you all tomorrow!!