Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > Buy/Sell/Trade > Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics hardware related only)

Old 06-12-2017, 11:24 PM

John in Burrardview is on a distinguished road
Default 180 gallon, Saltwater Reef Aquarium, $1200, ($6000 invested)

Beautiful aquarium successfully maintained for 10 plus years. Starphire front and back glass panels. Minor scratches in one panel.
6' wide x 2' high x 2' deep. Large sump, 4'wide x 2' high x 18" high, with 3 baffles. Mounted on a custom 2" x 2" steel tubing stand so that the aquarium is seen in the reception area while the entire installation is accessible from behind.
Professionally designed and crafted Black Walnut cabinet with most panels magnetically mounted. Enclosure top hinges upwards for access to two metal halide lamps and 4 T5 fluorescents.
Top of the line recirculating pump, BlueLine 70, protein skimmer is an ASM G1, 2 Phos-Ban hang-on reactors for charcoal and Roaphos filtration, 2 ATO's with supplemental water supply, an oversized bio-pellet reactor and a huge UV sterilizer, LifegardQL-40.
Many fish, probably 50 lbs of live rock, more ancillary equipment than I can list.
I will try to post pictures here, but there are some posted at Craigslist and Kijiji.
Please text me at 604-834-6451, John
Thanks for reading, enjoy the aquarium.

Tags
as is, downtown vancouver, reduced price, where is