Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board > General > Marine Fish

Old 06-01-2012, 08:44 PM

SkunkClown is on a distinguished road

We have never had any problems with our 4 yellow tails in a 200g tank. Probably due to the tank size, large amount of live rock and maybe they are too focused on each other to bug anyone else? I have notice that they are quite territorial however and could see issues in small tanks. I also really like damsels! I wouldn't put anymore in our tank though.
Old 06-01-2012, 09:50 PM

tt101 is on a distinguished road

i bought 3 azure damsels about a month ago and everything is still fine till now.....at least it might be. the smallest one died a week ago but i seen no body damage and he always liked to hide behind the power head for no reason so i guess it could be random death. the other 2 are beautiful model citizens lol
Old 06-02-2012, 12:06 AM

mike31154 will become famous soon enough

If you're still looking at adding an angelfish, you might be ok with a Singapore (vermiculated) angelfish. Perhaps not as showy as some of the other dwarf angels, but also less prone to coral eating. I've had a Singapore now for over 3 years with zoas, LPS, Kenya Tree & several SPS frags & he hasn't picked on anything. No guarantees, but mine's been cool other than getting into the odd fracas with my Maroon clownfish female when she decided to put down a clutch of eggs too close to the angel's sleeping quarters.